DS2V3--The Perfect Cast OWK/Luke ANH/ROTJ saber kit. Launching Sunday 6pm EST

Attachments

• IMG_5047.jpeg
    IMG_5047.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
Missed the initial run, but thanks to teecrooz was able to get ahold of one of these beauties. Still find myself adding and refining details to it, but here’s what I’ve got so far. One of my next updates to it will be replacing the card. The original appears to be a metallic gold base card with black pin stripes added on top whereas mine currently is a black base with gold stripes.

IMG_6348.jpegIMG_6311.jpegIMG_6308.jpeg

Last edited:
Missed the initial run, but thanks to teecrooz was able to get ahold of one of these beauties. Still find myself adding and refining details to it, but here’s what I’ve got so far. One of my next updates to it will be replacing the card. The original appears to be a metallic gold base card with black pin stripes added on top whereas mine currently is a black base with gold stripes.

View attachment 1802297View attachment 1802298View attachment 1802299
Perfect Build!

View attachment 1802297View attachment 1802298View attachment 1802299
What brand of paint did you use for the copper? I have like 5 different types currently being shipped to me because I cannot find anything close locally.

What brand of paint did you use for the copper? I have like 5 different types currently being shipped to me because I cannot find anything close locally.
Golden Fluid Acrylic - Iridescent Copper (Fine). Was mostly happy with it, but would have liked one that had just a tiny bit more orange in it.

I’m incredibly happy with the black I used though. This was also Golden Fluid Acrylic - Carbon Black. Depending on how thick or thin you apply it, it can look glossy or matte, which I think captures the original’s messiness quite well.

Does anybody have a laying around that I can purchase and missed out on the website sale please and thank you sorry if I’m annoying and post in the wrong spot. Hope to be guided into the right direction!!!

Thanks always !!

Does anybody have a laying around that I can purchase and missed out on the website sale please and thank you sorry if I’m annoying and post in the wrong spot. Hope to be guided into the right direction!!!

Thanks always !!
May want to post in the want to by thread as well since that gets more traffic

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back