RS Hero Stormtrooper with Screen Lineage (first edition)

I was also quoted £500 in 2017. The not fun part on top of the higher than usual price is that I asked if it was possible to get it not painted, they said yes and it will be the same price. I have no idea how one can justify selling something painted or unpainted for the same price.

At some point I’ll have a proper photoshoot with this helmet. For now here’s another pic next to my RS ABS Stunt.

A8C5D26D-4D07-4F08-B2E0-47762B82EDCC.jpeg

UPS is the worst. I just watched them literally throw a box full of expensive electronic equipment up on the front porch. They threw short so it fell down the stairs. A%%hole didn't even bother to look back.

UPS is the worst. I just watched them literally throw a box full of expensive electronic equipment up on the front porch. They threw short so it fell down the stairs. A%%hole didn't even bother to look back.
Got a nice expansion of the acronym from a different forum: "United Parcel Smashers". Never had that here in germany yet with them. Probably cause front porches (especially with some distance to the road) aren't as common as in the US

Thankfully my UPS guy is great.
FedEx, however, are bastards! Their delivery guys can't seem to find where I live, while every other delivery company has no problem finding me.

I usually don't have any problems with shipments no matter who is delivering them but I have a package coming from Europe that arrived in New York City on 04/16/20 that was promptly sent to Pittsburgh PA the next day. The next day after that it said it was on it's way to it's destination and keeps getting updated every day saying the same thing. The problem with all this is that I live on Long Island in New York, so why the frack did they ship it hundreds of miles to Pittsburgh when it was originally 60 miles from my home.

I usually don't have any problems with shipments no matter who is delivering them but I have a package coming from Europe that arrived in New York City on 04/16/20 that was promptly sent to Pittsburgh PA the next day. The next day after that it said it was on it's way to it's destination and keeps getting updated every day saying the same thing. The problem with all this is that I live on Long Island in New York, so why the frack did they ship it hundreds of miles to Pittsburgh when it was originally 60 miles from my home.

I have three packages due from the US (I’m in the UK right now). Evidently, US postal services are prioritising capacity for domestic services relating to distribution of important / emergency supplies related to the Coronavirus pandemic. Perhaps it’s something to do with that(?) One of mine has been stuck in limbo with the same delivery status since April 5th.

I have three packages due from the US (I’m in the UK right now). Evidently, US postal services are prioritising capacity for domestic services relating to distribution of important / emergency supplies related to the Coronavirus pandemic. Perhaps it’s something to do with that(?) One of mine has been stuck in limbo with the same delivery status since April 5th.

It wouldn't surprise me even though we received other packages within days that were shipped within the US. What wouldn't surprise me at all is that all foreign packages, whether in coming or out going are delayed

I’m waiting on something I ordered from the UK via Amazon and it’s late, I got this response:
“Due to flights air travel being restricted in to the US Royal Mail switched to a 'by sea' service which is taking slightly longer. We have been advised it normally takes 4-6 weeks by sea”. Don’t know if it’s true but might explain some delays.

every time I have something electronic wise come or a book. it’s raining and they leave it with out a bag over it.. every single time

I got silicone from smooth on delivering today.. you watch it will have a bag.. but if it was electronics NOPE

Did RS ever respond to the helmet width issue being discussed a couple pages back?

No because there is no width issue. Here my RS Stunt and Hero helmet with a ruler measuring the opening. Clearly the Hero is wider. People need to read up on lens distortion. The helmet will look narrower or wider depending on the focal length of the lens used to photograph it. Also added a pic of Luke’s original helmet. Doesn’t look wide there does it? Some will disagree but the facts are there.

Stunt:

922A0DB0-8519-4B6A-85D8-0837053FC485.jpeg

Hero:

2FC387AD-42AC-472B-B5C1-F022194F5581.jpeg

Luke’s original screen used ”not wide enough” helmet:

457F813F-1B4B-4731-807D-E251321AB1BF.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back