Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

I saw in the news today there was a Jetpack sighting at high altitude caught on video.

So before anyone gets any ideas, please remember:
IMG_0545.jpg

It should take just about 4 rolls. I like use very minimal supports though. I use simplified 3d as a slicer so I place the supports where I want them. So it could be more if you tend to use more supports. I only have one printer I was helping gnolivos with some prints a while back so I was able to get a head start.

It should take just about 4 rolls. I like use very minimal supports though. I use simplified 3d as a slicer so I place the supports where I want them. So it could be more if you tend to use more supports. I only have one printer I was helping gnolivos with some prints a while back so I was able to get a head start.
Gotcha thanks, I only use supports on over 70 degrees so should be good there and thanks I'm excited. Started on the bottom left tank now. Last question how do you mirror print in simplfy3d that's what I use also so will save me from researching it later.

Gotcha thanks, I only use supports on over 70 degrees so should be good there and thanks I'm excited. Started on the bottom left tank now. Last question how do you mirror print in simplfy3d that's what I use also so will save me from researching it later.
Its under the Mesh tab. And of course! This is a fantastic model you will love it!

Everyone is encouraged to share their builds!
***Please make sure you make a separate thread for your build. ***

Excited to see what you all do with the Veepy mode!

So excited to start on this! I think that all the files downloaded alright and I've placed my order for the small resin parts. I will also be placing an order for the hardware this next week.

see post #3

it worked for me, 0.12 layer at 35mm/s

came out fine

Problems unzipping files. I am using a Mac, and used safari not chrome. The files downloaded fine and the first two files unzipped with no issues. Files z02 and z03 would not unzip using any program I have. Any suggestions?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back