Limited Run Rey's Quarterstaff (Star Wars: Force Awakens) Resin Kit (First Pulls Pg 5)

Re: Rey's Quarterstaff (Star Wars: Force Awakens) Resin Kit (First Molds Pg 3)

Here is the diagram for a 6' staff.
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/JustinBranfuhr/Guns/REY STAFF DIAGRAM_zpsgftbzvrj.jpg
To make it longer or shorter, increase or decrease the length of the PVC pipe. Keep in mind that you will also need to adjust the length of the wooden dowels.

That's brilliant, thank you. I have bought the paint. I can't wait to put this together... Now I just have to debate... Make it accurate or correctly sized for my Daughter....

Came back to work today from C2E2 to find my kit waiting for me at my desk! I won't be able to pull it all out yet, but the pieces I've checked out so far look great! Can't wait to get started on this.

Came back to work today from C2E2 to find my kit waiting for me at my desk! I won't be able to pull it all out yet, but the pieces I've checked out so far look great! Can't wait to get started on this.

Glad they made it safely!

And thank you so much to those of you who are patiently awaiting your Deluxe kits. We are just waiting on the last of the items to arrive from overseas!

~JJ

Sneak peek of the leather strappings to wet your collective appetites...

12915240_10208897231738530_809332839_o.jpg

The slings have arrived and are being sewn together as we speak, but we just hit a hurdle-- the supplier for the sling buckle somehow sent them to an address in a whole other state. We've emailed them and plan to give them hell as this is a major setback since the order came from overseas...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back