Limited Run Padme's blaster, ELG-3A, (Delayed) screenaccurate details and proportions - idealized metal and wood materials

I am beyond excited for the gun and stand to go up for sale! Don’t think I’ve forgotten
thank you for your enthousiasm! don't worry about me forgetting about them either, they are still in the works and I'm very sorry that this project got so delayed.
I hope everyone can feel reassured by the other projects I have seen through in the meantime and by the feedback from the clients of those other runs.
I'll finish the blasters and I'm sorry again that it's taking so long!

When I finish them, they will be for sale on my website.
the original people on the list will get an early PM to let them know they are going for sale as they will have priority, but since I am so delayed on that project, it is very likely that there will be some available.
cheers and thank you for your interest :)

When I finish them, they will be for sale on my website.
the original people on the list will get an early PM to let them know they are going for sale as they will have priority, but since I am so delayed on that project, it is very likely that there will be some available.
cheers and thank you for your interest :)
Oh good to hear, what's your site?

Any updates? Very excited about these.
Hi, sorry no update yet. However I'm finishing my big ZF-1 project in the next few days. we are finally getting some warm weather as it was very difficult to work on the wood handles during the winter for me as I do them outside. so there should be progress from now. Again, I am so sorry this is taking so long.
cheers

Hi, sorry no update yet. However I'm finishing my big ZF-1 project in the next few days. we are finally getting some warm weather as it was very difficult to work on the wood handles during the winter for me as I do them outside. so there should be progress from now. Again, I am so sorry this is taking so long.
cheers
Awesome, I'll keep my eye on this thread :)

Hey, hope all is well, any progress on these? Very excited :)
Hi,
sorry, I understand that you are excited and that I'm still not showing progress. I have been swamped with small projects for a while and intend to go back to this as soon as possible.
this will be finished and as always, I'm sorry!

edit:
I just read my earlier messages,
I have become a bit more experienced with my work and my sales in general in the past year, I understand that this project is very delayed and I see that I have said I would put the blaster on my website when finished, let me correct that,
I am very aware of all the people patiently waiting for their blaster for this long, when the blasters are finally ready, I will contact the people on the list one by one and offer them to buy their blaster securely with no stress of it getting sniped by someone else. I have experienced this system with my ZF-1 run, it went very smoothly although it took time for me, people just need to create their account on my website and when they give me the go that they are still interested by their blaster, I'll send them an invoice by mail that they can pay on my website. During this whole time, the blasters will stay out of stock on the website and no one else will be able to purchasse one. When all the people from the list either paid for their blaster or said that they were no longer interested, I'll put the hypothetic rest of the items for sale on my website.
I know this run hasn't been ideal, but at least, i hope you are reassured that if you are on the list, you will get your blaster!
cheers and thank you again for your patience. The only additional thing I can say is that during all this time, I have become better at my job and have invested in new machines, so I can only hope the final result will be even better :)

Last edited:
Hi,
sorry, I understand that you are excited and that I'm still not showing progress. I have been swamped with small projects for a while and intend to go back to this as soon as possible.
this will be finished and as always, I'm sorry!

edit:
I just read my earlier messages,
I have become a bit more experienced with my work and my sales in general in the past year, I understand that this project is very delayed and I see that I have said I would put the blaster on my website when finished, let me correct that,
I am very aware of all the people patiently waiting for their blaster for this long, when the blasters are finally ready, I will contact the people on the list one by one and offer them to buy their blaster securely with no stress of it getting sniped by someone else. I have experienced this system with my ZF-1 run, it went very smoothly although it took time for me, people just need to create their account on my website and when they give me the go that they are still interested by their blaster, I'll send them an invoice by mail that they can pay on my website. During this whole time, the blasters will stay out of stock on the website and no one else will be able to purchasse one. When all the people from the list either paid for their blaster or said that they were no longer interested, I'll put the hypothetic rest of the items for sale on my website.
I know this run hasn't been ideal, but at least, i hope you are reassured that if you are on the list, you will get your blaster!
cheers and thank you again for your patience. The only additional thing I can say is that during all this time, I have become better at my job and have invested in new machines, so I can only hope the final result will be even better :)
No worries at all! I keep checking cause I'm one of the people who didn't get on the original list, so I want to be ready if any extra pop up :)

I am very aware of all the people patiently waiting for their blaster for this long, when the blasters are finally ready, I will contact the people on the list one by one and offer them to buy their blaster securely with no stress of it getting sniped by someone else. I have experienced this system with my ZF-1 run, it went very smoothly although it took time for me, people just need to create their account on my website and when they give me the go that they are still interested by their blaster, I'll send them an invoice by mail that they can pay on my website. :)
Love this system looking forward to this project eagerly still! Best wishes for all your current projects though!

Hello there,
Sorry, I don't have an update for the run itself. I'm still working on finishing a few things on my Death Star prop series, but I won't start another project until the blasters are finished this year.

however, I wanted to get ahead of others bumping this, we just got served AMAZING photos of a Hero blaster from Propstore! and, it is the weirdest thing ever, it has a real wood grip, so that must be the very first Hero ever, I never saw a wood grip before!
so, I know that people were leaning more towards the Pao Ferro version of my offering and I agree that it looked amazing, but I always chose to use those two woods, Pao Ferro and my very old Walnut piece, because I thought those were the best representation of what I was seing on different references. Something I have discussed at the start of that thread.
That being said, i think that the balance might now change for some people towards the walnut offering, look at this beauty!
comparison.jpg

Just want to say again that I'm really happy with the result of the blasters and those new photos are confirming it. A lot of cool details are now released to the public and I'm sure you guys will see that they are matching superbly with my replica :) so happy!

that's it for now guys, as always, I'm so sorry that this run is so delayed. I'm doing my best to finish it as soon as possible. And again, everyone from the list that still wants it will be contacted in order of the list and will get his blaster!

cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back