Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

I'm not speaking for Tom, and this is not promising anything. I'm poking everyone back to when the run closed who said they were interested to verify they still are (and, if for more than one, how many). mordak6, Fekali, FastballSpecial, FO3Winger, OddballFett, Beskar, GhostOfThrawn, JoeG, Somerset, Ljaat, merkava74, Scimitar, Talmon, kjkelley, ScourgiousJinx, PrinceZip, Jormi, cboath, waynefj40, Jgrant, djedi, NedSkywalker, Rafite, Jamesfett, Ryan Clinton, MacCyber, p4ntb0y (4 pikes), Synz314, Darth Elevator, Jediwannabe, glottis, and joshimus -- are y'all still good?

If so, we're at 41, currently.

I'm not speaking for Tom, and this is not promising anything. I'm poking everyone back to when the run closed who said they were interested to verify they still are (and, if for more than one, how many). mordak6, Fekali, FastballSpecial, FO3Winger, OddballFett, Beskar, GhostOfThrawn, JoeG, Somerset, Ljaat, merkava74, Scimitar, Talmon, kjkelley, ScourgiousJinx, PrinceZip, Jormi, cboath, waynefj40, Jgrant, djedi, NedSkywalker, Rafite, Jamesfett, Ryan Clinton, MacCyber, p4ntb0y (4 pikes), Synz314, Darth Elevator, Jediwannabe, glottis, and joshimus -- are y'all still good?

If so, we're at 41, currently.

As long as the timing is all good, I'm still interested.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back