Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Don't worry about it. Chances are, I'll still have this Sidkit barrel when you're ready. If not, I'll just make another one for you. :)

Screw it, I've started putting together my sidkit and now I can't wait, so I'll take a steel sidkit barrel please! :)

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Screw it, I've started putting together my sidkit and now I can't wait, so I'll take a steel sidkit barrel please! :)

hahahaha that usually how it goes.

if anyone is interested, I have 3 Steel Tomen and 1 Steel Sidkit barrel ready to ship.

Do you still have Tomenosuke Steel barrel for sale ? Shipping to USA.

Thanks. Payment sent for Tomenosuke Steel Barrel.

I'm also looking for a replacement Tomenosuke barrel. Are there any left?

Not to hijack the thread, but I was curious if someone could post the link to the how-to of the installation of the steel barrel. I’m seriously considering getting one, but I’m a little leery of the steps involved. Thanks.

I'm also looking for a replacement Tomenosuke barrel. Are there any left?

Yup, still available.

Not to hijack the thread, but I was curious if someone could post the link to the how-to of the installation of the steel barrel. I’m seriously considering getting one, but I’m a little leery of the steps involved. Thanks.

I don't have a link, but I'm sure someone who's done the replacement already can chime in... you may have to pm someone as they may not be checking this thread.

If you are still selling, I would love a steel toenosuke one

I’d love to get a stainless Tome if still possible.

stainless is still available... :)

Hi Teddz,

I orderd from you before. I need a stainless steel barrel for the Tomenosuke.
PM sent as well.

Hi Ted,

how is my order coming along?

Hm,

has anyone heard from Ted?

I am still waiting for a stainless barrel for planned "Ghost" blaster.
I am starting to worry a bit.

Any ideas?

Sent you an e-mail regarding your stainless barrel.

Still waiting. :cry

@Teddz

Can you please get back to me?

Last edited:

Sorry man, wrong Ted!
I wish I could help though!

Still no word from the threadstarter Teddz.
No response to pm or email so far (though he seems to be around in the forum).

Payment was sent over one month ago.

I still think Teddz is a good guy but the lack of communication is a bit frustrating.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back