Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

userd1402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Teddz

"drink some for me huh pal?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Thank you!!! Much appreciated... you know I will :)

so far I think I have a issue in my lower back with shooting pain and my knees click when I stand up. Let's see what this whole "40's" thing is about.:lol

Electronic Lids

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Happy birthday Ted, your 40's are a breeze :)

mburkit

Hey, so I received my steel barrel a while ago, but I did not get around to installing it into my Tomenosuke World Con Blaster until about a week ago. I also realized there is like only one photo in this thread showing a blaster with one of these barrels installed, so I figured I'd share mine.

Here's before I did anything to my blaster.

Then I nervously tore my blaster apart and installed the barrel, then reassembled the whole thing.

Then, because I had taken the blaster apart once already, I had built up the nerve to tear it back down and remove the matte finish off the majority of the metal parts as well as blue the barrel. I figured, "well, I already cut the original barrel off with a dremel and it survived, lets give this a go!" Here are the results:

Unrelated to the barrel, I also installed the wires coming from the "sight" to the battery compartment for funsies.

Anyway, I am super happy with the barrel and super happy with how it gave my Tomenosuke a more realistic weight and feel. Hopefully seeing this helps!

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That's just beautiful. Well done!! :cool

userd1402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The stainless barrel arrived and I lost no time test-fitting it to my Bulldog. It’s perfect. Thanks Ted.

6DC17531-60E9-4A5F-A63B-1CC0552C5810.jpeg D55AD324-93B2-403F-A198-913FE9CCD232.jpeg

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That looks great! I'm glad all is going well and you're happy with it. :)

Thanks for posting the pics.

If anyone else wants a stainless barrel, I have 3 left from the group before I need to get more stainless.

Electronic Lids

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Ted,replacement barrel arrived today,you're a gentleman, thankyou.

tain669

Sr Member

Can you make them for a Coyle...?

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Can you make them for a Coyle...?
how much different from the tomenosuke is it? if you have the dimensions though, sure.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

isn't the Coyle always with a machined barrel?

Enormicon

PM’ed on a steel barrel request, cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aeonpulse

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

wow, amazing what a huge difference the barrel swap makes. looking awesome!

Eric Ardros

Sr Member

My Tomenosuke style barrel just arrived today! Looks great, thanks! :D

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Payment sent for tomenosuke style in steel.

mrosso

Are you still making these? I'm interested in a Tomenosuke steel barrel.