Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Great! Just sent you a PayPal payment for 1 steel barrel shipped to US. Thanks!

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Hi Teddz, I'm in for 2 steel Tomenosuke Blaster Barrels, please... I just sent you payment.

Hi Teddz,

I just wrote you a PM for a Tomenosuke stainless steel barrel.

I am just a little scared of doing the barrel swap myself.
Do you guys known anyone in Germany (or close by) who would do this for a reasonable fee?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hi,

yet another question for those who have already received the barrel.
Does it make any difference whether you order the stainless steel version or the regular (non-stainless) steel version in regards of bluing the barrel?

In other words can you blue the stainless barrrel as well as non-stainless barrel?

Thanks.

If you want to blue the barrel, you'll want a steel barrel. I haven't personally tried to blue a stainless barrel.

If you want to blue the barrel, you'll want a steel barrel. I haven't personally tried to blue a stainless barrel.

Ok,

thanks for the info. I sent you an email.

Last edited:

Happy New Year everyone... :D:cheers

Just a small update...All barrels have shipped. I'm currently moving to a new house, but will still be able to make any if needed.

I somehow ended up living with my girlfriend and she talked me into moving into her house... Long story short, it started with her leaving her toothbrush, next thing I know, WHAM, I'm living with her. Total ninja style too. :ninja

Yea... so let this be a warning to you all, if your girl leaves her toothbrush, be on the lookout... you're about to be living with someone and you don't even know it.

Fun Times...

Happy 2018!

Hi Ted,

Thanks for all your hard work doing those barrels for us. Looking forward to mine.

Good luck with your living with your GF.
Say good bye to freedom I hope you enjoyed while it lasted (but them I am married myself) ;-)

:(

Got my barrel, looks great man! Question, I can’t remember if I ordered a steel or stainless steel barrel from you. (And at the moment I can’t find any of my blue to test it). If steel, will it rust if I don’t blue it. I’m torn between a silver or blued finish.

FYI, I tried to message you but your inbox is full and won’t allow me to send it.

Thanks again mate!

Received my 2 barrels today... Thanks Ted!

Got my barrel, looks great man! Question, I can’t remember if I ordered a steel or stainless steel barrel from you. (And at the moment I can’t find any of my blue to test it). If steel, will it rust if I don’t blue it. I’m torn between a silver or blued finish.

FYI, I tried to message you but your inbox is full and won’t allow me to send it.

Thanks again mate!

I have you listed for a steel barrel. If you leave the barrel naked, it will rust. If you want to keep it silvery looking, hit it with a clear coat, otherwise you can oil the barrel every so often to keep rust away.

I have a few dud barrels from the first batch I made when the run started, and they're relatively rust free. All they had was a coating of oil and then in the scrap bucket they went.

Thanks for responding:)
If you are still machining more of them can you please send me a PayPal request for a stainless barrel? I’ve got another tomenosuke coming in February. Thanks!

Barrel arrived! Very pleased. It was an easy but terrifying installation. F4D35652-ADEA-41DD-8B99-0A6B29FDADB6.jpeg5BC7991A-ADED-473C-ADD8-BF3F58FE8036.jpeg

ooooooo aaaahhhhhhhhhhh.... very nice :D

I love that shot looking down the barrel. :cool

PM sent! Scuse the newb (when it comes to metal!) :)

if anyone is interested, I have 3 Steel Tomen and 1 Steel Sidkit barrel ready to ship.

if anyone is interested, I have 3 Steel Tomen and 1 Steel Sidkit barrel ready to ship.

I'm definitely going to want one for the sidkit I have coming, but I'm tight on cash after buying the blaster. Is there a chance you will have more in future or is that the last one? I'd hate to miss out!

I'm definitely going to want one for the sidkit I have coming, but I'm tight on cash after buying the blaster. Is there a chance you will have more in future or is that the last one? I'd hate to miss out!

Don't worry about it. Chances are, I'll still have this Sidkit barrel when you're ready. If not, I'll just make another one for you. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back