Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Teddz

"drink some for me huh pal?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Thank you!!! Much appreciated... you know I will :)

so far I think I have a issue in my lower back with shooting pain and my knees click when I stand up. Let's see what this whole "40's" thing is about.:lol

Hey, so I received my steel barrel a while ago, but I did not get around to installing it into my Tomenosuke World Con Blaster until about a week ago. I also realized there is like only one photo in this thread showing a blaster with one of these barrels installed, so I figured I'd share mine.

Here's before I did anything to my blaster.

Then I nervously tore my blaster apart and installed the barrel, then reassembled the whole thing.

Then, because I had taken the blaster apart once already, I had built up the nerve to tear it back down and remove the matte finish off the majority of the metal parts as well as blue the barrel. I figured, "well, I already cut the original barrel off with a dremel and it survived, lets give this a go!" Here are the results:

Unrelated to the barrel, I also installed the wires coming from the "sight" to the battery compartment for funsies.

Anyway, I am super happy with the barrel and super happy with how it gave my Tomenosuke a more realistic weight and feel. Hopefully seeing this helps!

That's just beautiful. Well done!! :cool

The stainless barrel arrived and I lost no time test-fitting it to my Bulldog. It’s perfect. Thanks Ted.

6DC17531-60E9-4A5F-A63B-1CC0552C5810.jpegD55AD324-93B2-403F-A198-913FE9CCD232.jpeg

That looks great! I'm glad all is going well and you're happy with it. :)

Thanks for posting the pics.

If anyone else wants a stainless barrel, I have 3 left from the group before I need to get more stainless.

Ted,replacement barrel arrived today,you're a gentleman, thankyou.

Can you make them for a Coyle...?

isn't the Coyle always with a machined barrel?

PM’ed on a steel barrel request, cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wow, amazing what a huge difference the barrel swap makes. looking awesome!

My Tomenosuke style barrel just arrived today! Looks great, thanks! :D

Payment sent for tomenosuke style in steel.

Are you still making these? I'm interested in a Tomenosuke steel barrel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back