Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Hey, hope this isnt considered a "thread jack", but if anyone that has upgraded has the plastic barrel laying around and isnt planning to use it, im trying to find one to use on my water gun build, since the dimentions are pretty close, and its mostly for the first 2" of the gun.

I think mine is still kicking around somewhere, let me see if I can find it for you

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Hum, I read your message before you edited it, and I wanted to write that we should leave Ted a chance because he is a really nice guy that seems to have personnal issues that are out of his control.

so, now you made contact? please report what information you get when you get some and I hope Ted is fine and will soon be able to answer us and solve the issue. :)

Hey , I just got word that my replacement will be mailed out on Monday, above that I have no idea whats going on. I understand there are extraneous personal issues Ted is dealing with, I didnt mean to come across as a ruthless sort, just literally want to finish my blaster lol

Did you tell him others were waiting? I too want to finish my blaster :cry

Yes to quote "Ill have the replacement barrels done and mailed out on Monday"

ok let's hope, he told me the same on the 20th of September. :thumbsup

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the Houdini act again. I've been slammed at work with 10-14 hour days since the 5-man fabrication crew became just 2. One guy was fired and the other 2 quit. By the time I get home I'm done. There's a bunch of things that have piled up due to lack of time, but I'm doing what I can to catch up with it all. Unfortunately, post offices and most other things are closed on saturdays, so I have to try and pick a day that I can take off work to do the things I need to when Gov't agencies are open. Doesn't help that they all close around 2pm.

I've responded to PM's and any emails I got through the yahoo account linked to my paypal.

The last thing I want is for anyone to feel I'm shady, so in that respect, if for whatever reason you're trying to contact me and I'm either not on the RPF or not responding to pm's, please contact me directly at tgerakaris77@gmail.com... or worse case scenario, call me at home - just remember time zone differences and I'm usually home after 9pm local Greek time... +30 210 683 0274. And if that doesn't work, my cell phone: +30 693 076 0153... if still that doesn't work, there's a good chance I was abducted.

Hey Ted,
thank you very much for your PM and glad to hear you are still alive!
I don't think you need to give your phone number and all, the email adress is good enough I think :)
wish you good luck again for your work.

Hey Ted,
thank you very much for your PM and glad to hear you are still alive!
I don't think you need to give your phone number and all, the email adress is good enough I think :)
wish you good luck again for your work.

Thanks man... I know it's not necessary to put it out there, but I feel it can help set people's minds at rest when I'm not on the RPF for whatever reason. Just another avenue for contact is all. I know I would like a way to contact someone if I see emails and pm's go unanswered. Plus, we're all grownups, so I don't think I'll get calls at all hours of the day and night... although, when I can, I'm still working at 3 or 4 am, so I would answer.

And as a general update... Here's a somewhat custom Stainless Steel Tomenosuke barrel made for Userd1402. The only custom part of this is the 4mm through hole.

24000487768_3bc14d0499.jpg

24000491658_90f4bd2563.jpg

24000487978_a79d106ce7.jpg

The drills used... short one to start and long one to finish it. I really thought it was going to snap, but it held up really well and it looks unused. The pic was taken after I was done with the drilling. Both drills are Cobalt and as a FYI, when drilling stainless, use cobalt and go slow with lots of coolant unless you're going under 3mm, in which case use HSS and up the speed.
37595718830_f399c54969.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this barrel in Stainless Steel. Something about it is just so satisfying to me.

Would love one of these, just ordered the HCG 2049 Tomenosuke blasters but just concerned by my total lack os skill even though many of you say it's pretty straight forward, so fingers crossed, assuming I can get these still?

Last edited:

From what I understand, it's not difficult. I'm sure someone who's already done the conversion will chime in and give you more accurate info.

I'm still making them, so whenever you want, you can get one.

stainless steel one is very nice! :thumbsup

From what I understand, it's not difficult. I'm sure someone who's already done the conversion will chime in and give you more accurate info.

I'm still making them, so whenever you want, you can get one.

Great thanks, once I get an update from HCG (hopefully next week? I will send you a paypal. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stainless steel one is very nice! :thumbsup

Oh yeah, it’s gorgeous. Just what I’ve come to expect from Ted. I’ve had aluminium, steel and now stainless from him and all have been spot-on.
This will look wicked on my blank-firing ‘ghost’ gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

oh yeah, it will look great on a ghost for sure! :)

Just sent cent you a PM. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the Houdini act again. I've been slammed at work with 10-14 hour days since the 5-man fabrication crew became just 2. One guy was fired and the other 2 quit. By the time I get home I'm done. There's a bunch of things that have piled up due to lack of time, but I'm doing what I can to catch up with it all. Unfortunately, post offices and most other things are closed on saturdays, so I have to try and pick a day that I can take off work to do the things I need to when Gov't agencies are open. Doesn't help that they all close around 2pm.

I've responded to PM's and any emails I got through the yahoo account linked to my paypal.

The last thing I want is for anyone to feel I'm shady, so in that respect, if for whatever reason you're trying to contact me and I'm either not on the RPF or not responding to pm's, please contact me directly at tgerakaris77@gmail.com... or worse case scenario, call me at home - just remember time zone differences and I'm usually home after 9pm local Greek time... +30 210 683 0274. And if that doesn't work, my cell phone: +30 693 076 0153... if still that doesn't work, there's a good chance I was abducted.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back