Pirates of the Caribbean SAO FENG'S CHART Map WIP FULL MAP CANVAS

I just sent Eli a PM. Its now been a year or so and he has had my money for that long and I still see no sign of him and no updates for others as well. Does anyone know what can be done from this point forward? I really wanted my map, but if I repeatedly send messages to get no response I guess he has taken us for a ride?

And he has been on the boards...last time was on 8-3-2010. So he is still around.

The last communication I got from him was that all the overseas maps had been sent out....that was at least a month ago. Indiana_Tom, I see you are in Germany, but I'm betting you haven't received your map yet. Is that correct?

I know Adam Savage paid for a map too. Don't know if he'll read this or not, but Adam, did you receive your map by chance?

All I seem to get from Eli before he stopped responding to me was requests for the same info again and again followed by a promise to send the map....

Indiana_Tom, I see you are in Germany, but I'm betting you haven't received your map yet. Is that correct?

Yes, that's correct. Still, after having made the payment months ago, no map in my hands.

According to Eli, he sent me one map, but never got it. Asked him for a tracking no and he couldn't give me any information. After that he promised to send another canvas + bamboo set. But same story here: no map... :cry And I thought I would get an accurate map, maybe that was a stupid thought?!
Anyway, even if Eli has internet problems, he could send us information on someone else's computer...

I received some prop replicas I never ordered, instead of the POTC map. I'd like to get them to their proper intended owner. If anybody's got contact with the_eli, please see if he'll contact me about this!

I really don't understand this guy... All I wanted is the map kit, which I've paid long time ago. He also told me that he sent it twice (!), because the first one didn't arrive. But after sending him PM's with my negative message, he never responded. Needless to say it was too late to get the money back from paypal... So after all, I don't have any hope to get either money or the map...

Tom,

He has told that many lies to different people, he is tripping himself up! But I won't go into too much detail on this thread, I will give updates on the other thread if I can help sort this out!

Andy

I wasnt aware this guy turned into a bad seller. If there is enough interest I can get these made off an original unaltered map. No bamboo blinds, just the map. I believe its the only one in the world thats unaltered meaning not aged, treated or cut up.
This map was also used in an attempt to restore the horrible map in the fourth film in post production via CGI but seems that was too time consuming to complete. Ive only seen the fourth film once though.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back