Obi-Wan's Revenge of the Sith lightsaber. How many variations are there?

Wasn't there a version that looked like a milled down torx bit? I wonder if this is an attempt at duplicating that, using an allen bolt

So AgentOfShield was pointing out that half circle cutout in the control box point up, on this newest saber. But it points down on the MR. So I went and looked at the other two known "hero" style props. And sure enough, they do to.
sketch1654179233914.png

I am so lost, where is this cutout? (Thanks Dan!!!)

Holy **** Chris, THANK YOU TOO
I used my Roman Props to illustrate. There's this little cutout in the control box. On some of the, maybe the most of the props, the cutout is on the grenade side. On at least one, it's on the booster side.
PXL_20220602_183137396~2.jpg

This hilt is due for a rigorous round of cross-examination and proofing.
If anyone else does replicas I'd like to make sure the community feels *informed* about what they're buying into.
Will Veracity Labs try and make an OWK3 hilt in the future? :unsure: I think I read in a thread a long time ago that there was some interest from you guys to do so. Although there are a lot of OWK3s out there these days, it would be wonderful if you guys make your own version haha.

Will Veracity Labs try and make an OWK3 hilt in the future? :unsure: I think I read in a thread a long time ago that there was some interest from you guys to do so. Although there are a lot of OWK3s out there these days, it would be wonderful if you guys make your own version haha.
Not sure we will:
There are so many ROTS Obi's on the market and: frankly it's not a priority. Someone will do a good one with already such near-accurate basis' to begin with.

For personal reasons - I’m trying to sort through these pictures. Does anyone have good shots of a chromed plastic pommel and the rubber stunt pommel? The aluminum one is well documented, but there might be a couple, based on the machining marks between the cubes

I'm sure some of you know but for people interested in a gorgeous OWK3 with the dark coloured neck I'll point you in the direction of SP Sabers. His "High Ground" looks fantastic and is supposed to be very accurate.

My version of the D+ saber, based on the belt hanger shown at Celebration, is available here to anyone who wants it

Also. I should have mentioned. Roy of wannawanga.com helped with grenade. So, if you use the model, make sure to give him a thank you as well.

Last edited:
I got a pretty good confirmation that this pommel was urethane. My cast was an olive/beige resin and showed scratches and wrinkles. Not plated.

This pommel has a milling mistake, and it (had) sharp T shaped patterns between the cubes. I lost some of that detail cleaning the darned thing up. :(

These do not match the hero pommels, so another master was made for the rubber stunts, maybe the bladed ones too, I don’t know

For my purposes, I’m using acrylic lacquer, like they used in Ep. 1

4ABCD36E-4F7E-417E-B2A9-B4E479B39D66.jpeg
A5F013E3-43C8-41A9-9119-282FF0AEA84F.jpeg
EB0BFD7D-F302-436E-A442-C06F2389D8CE.jpeg
4D3E1B3B-B2B9-4ADF-B7AE-6B023CAB8D47.jpeg
FF2C40F8-DA60-4901-863F-DB22BDA6A78F.jpeg
ACE5037E-E1B3-4C52-B190-84AAD523498F.jpeg
042DC3DE-D724-4B7D-BBA3-B0C475FFB2C3.jpeg

That's the same as my piece. Same milling idiosyncrasies.
;) so, the original that ours came from is freaking uncoated rubber. I never would have guessed. Obv there was a metal master made, but for our provenance, I think it's significant.

I also have a urethane set piece that I didn't know was rubber until I dropped it and it bounced.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back