TXQ Sabers anyone? Whats the quality and how moddable are they?

They’re the same pics CCSabers and everyone else has. I think they just have both end caps up against each other at the bottom.

They’re the same pics CCSabers and everyone else has. I think they just have both end caps up against each other at the bottom.
CCSabers has the correct ones - I just ordered one from them.

They’re $100 more than Sabermax for the SNv4 but your choice. I’m confident they’re both the exact same model, not all photos have that double bottom pommel. They also have 20% off code right now.

IMG_2978.jpeg

Last edited:
They’re $100 more than Sabermax for the SNv4 but your choice. I’m confident they’re both the exact same model, not all photos have that double bottom pommel.

View attachment 1771715
I wasn't interested in the installed versions I just wanted an empty and CCSabers came recommended by a lot of people on here. No or little price difference on the empties.

Last I talked to Txq they were incorporating the 3 piece design, I’m willing to bet the middle piece that is up against the booster is a ring spacer… this would allow them to put the ring spacer on the other side of the cubes

Still a step in the right direction making the cube position adjustable though. Slowly getting there.

If this new pommel is setup like AnakinStarkillers though, I dont see how the endcap screws into the spacer... hopefully its still compatible with AS upgrade. Do you think they threaded the cubes??

Last edited:
Still a step in the right direction making the cube position adjustable though. Slowly getting there.

If this new pommel is setup like AnakinStarkillers though, I dont see how the endcap screws into the spacer... hopefully its still compatible with AS upgrade. Do you think they threaded the cubes??
Last I knew it’s the same exact construction, we talk to James quite frequently

Got my saber from Sabermax in 2 days from China by DHL, insane.

The pommel is 2 parts from what I can tell. You're just able to flip it around and screw the extra pommel cap on the bottom for the weird look, that's whats going on in those photos. Hilt is immaculate. And they threw in a free basic RGB saber and hollow blade and a few sound fonts.

Last edited:

The pommel is 2 parts from what I can tell. You're just able to flip it around and screw the extra pommel cap on the bottom for the weird look, that's whats going on in those photos. Hilt is immaculate. And they threw in a free basic RGB saber and hollow blade and a few sound fonts.
Do you have any pics? Would be interested to see this set up. I received mine from CCsabers last week and it's basically the same one piece pommel that others have shown which I already replaced with the AS upgrade. So I'm assuming yours is the newer version?

Hi everyone.
I was gonna make the exact same comment haha. If they're incorporating the AS design (assuming those are pics of the new version) the cubes stil look a little off.
You're right. They're still off. But the AS pommel upgrade here is indeed compatible with this saber as far as the info I got from our TXQ guy.

Just wanna add this here to thank you for your order. And yes. 2 days is a record for us.

And heads up, we just added a weathered version if anyone's interested.

Do you have any pics? Would be interested to see this set up. I received mine from CCsabers last week and it's basically the same one piece pommel that others have shown which I already replaced with the AS upgrade. So I'm assuming yours is the newer version?
I guess I meant two piece as in the main pommel and the endcap. Cubes are not a separate piece. Yes this is the newer version.

My only real critique of the hilt itself is the black buttons are very rattly, if you twist the saber you can hear them move around.

Attachments

• IMG_3108.jpeg
    IMG_3108.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3113.jpeg
    IMG_3113.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
I guess I meant two piece as in the main pommel and the endcap. Cubes are not a separate piece. Yes this is the newer version.

My only real critique of the hilt itself is the black buttons are very rattly, if you twist the saber you can hear them move around.
The led arrows look better too

They are still very bright, the green one looks white most of the time.

I had a hard time with the blade retention screws, using all 5 to get the blade to stay tight enough to connect, and then it was really hard to screw on the emitter, maybe because the screws were sticking out into the threads too much still even though they were tight? Almost wouldn’t unscrew after I was done playing with it, thought it was stuck for good. I need to add some of that paste to the threads I think.

Also the app on my iphone 12 pro has limited functionality, i can change the volume and turn off gesture controls, thats about it. I also added some electrical tape to the core to stop it from wobbling around inside a bit, there was a little too much give. The rails are also very dark in person, almost brown.

Still really happy with it overall though. Can’t decide whether or not to weather it, is there any specific reference that confirms its weathered? Looks pretty clean in all the reference I’ve seen.

A little surprised it’s shorter than the AS V2 but I don’t know a ton about the BOBF model.

IMG_3121.jpeg

Last edited:
They are still very bright, the green one looks white most of the time.

I had a hard time with the blade retention screws, using all 5 to get the blade to stay tight enough to connect, and then it was really hard to screw on the emitter, maybe because the screws were sticking out into the threads too much still even though they were tight? Almost wouldn’t unscrew after I was done playing with it, thought it was stuck for good. I need to add some of that paste to the threads I think.

Also the app on my iphone 12 pro has limited functionality, i can change the volume and turn off gesture controls, thats about it. I also added some electrical tape to the core to stop it from wobbling around inside a bit, there was a little too much give. The rails are also very dark in person, almost brown.

Still really happy with it overall though. Can’t decide whether or not to weather it, is there any specific reference that confirms its weathered? Looks pretty clean in all the reference I’ve seen.

A little surprised it’s shorter than the AS V2 but I don’t know a ton about the BOBF model.

View attachment 1773846

You’re the second person this week telling me they need to use all 5 screws to hold the blade… maybe because I made my own blade I can get away with just using the 1 in the large areola?

Honest to god I just use that one and never have a problem

My iPhone 13 won’t connect to any of the ones I have, I have 3/4 of them. I can’t recall off the top of my head. BUT believe it or not, my mom’s antique ipad connects fine!? I don’t get it…

If you have an android phone, all the functions work, you can change blaster bolt color, size, lightning block, you can change everything on android

It’s like super easy touch button proffie on android

It’s to the point once I get a extra 60 bucks I’m buying an android phone just to control these sabers

I know txq reached out and said they are making a new version of hardware the SNV4- PRO which will have even more customization and better Bluetooth software

I sure hope they update everything on Mac, my entire house is Mac…

No disrespect to proffie, I’m fooling around with it as we speak.. but the SNV4 is MY kind of saber… easy touch button editing

Again, full disclaimer I am sponsored by TXQ, but I’m being brutally honest with everything I say about SNV4… I love it

Yeah. TXQ did say they're developing a new app for their sabers. But not sure if they meant a new update to the existing app or a totally new app altogether.

And we do recommend just using the single blade emitter set screw to secure the blade. Using the 4 that are located within the emitter threads might risk popping out the disk that holds the blade's neopixel PCB (if you're using the blade that came with it).

Gotcha I’ll give that a try, hadn’t done that.

It’s weird there’s actually 2 ForcePark apps on the Apple Store, ForcePark and ForceparkV2. V2 doesn’t seem to work at all.

Love the customization though, I easily swapped out a couple of the font identity sounds with my own wav files and it worked like a charm.

Last edited:
Gotcha I’ll give that a try, hadn’t done that.

It’s weird there’s actually 2 ForcePark apps on the Apple Store, ForcePark and ForceparkV2. V2 doesn’t seem to work at all.

Love the customization though, I easily swapped out a couple of the font identity sounds with my own wav files and it worked like a charm.
I had no idea of the forceparkv2

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back