Magic of Myth ( MoM ) Luke RotJ Hero ( cave build ) lightsaber research, images, reference, & collaborative model builder's discussion.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Verity Cosplay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Might be a good time to remind/ mention that we fully intend to do a static Hero perfect for display and are finally ready given….

We now have all the ingredients confirmed to include in the kit to replicate the perfect cave hero which is something I’ve been holding out for.
-Ultra Refined hilt geometry based on latest reference.
-Confirmed donor board replicas for the reveal.
- confirmed electronics assembly in the box
- And now confirmed Luke’s tools for activation.
(Which I’m hoping to dub the Energy Matrix Dampener)

^ what he said

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
On that note, sorry for the slow rollout.

It's been a busy season in personal life but we're creating the groundwork for not just the reveal but definitive replication etc... with re-casters running rampant (and watching THESE threads closely I'm told) I'm holding my findings closer to the chest until we have full traction towards rollout.

I hope that is satisfactory for the time being :)

linkthejedi

7cc8bbd1-311a-41e9-8025-73da41b89cf6-gif.1506354

IMG_3659.GIF

I don’t see why it couldn’t be pending the cost to manufacture.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.