Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Variations Kit Parts Run (Sign up closed/In Production)

This looks awesome, I've always loved the sleekness of the ISYHCANL variant. I'm sad I missed the signup, and I'd appreciate being placed on whatever waiting list there is.

This looks awesome, I've always loved the sleekness of the ISYHCANL variant. I'm sad I missed the signup, and I'd appreciate being placed on whatever waiting list there is.
Hey. Thanks. Appreciated. I'll definitely give you a shout when the next run goes live. Cheers (y)

Would you be willing to sell your Yuma box to me once you get it? I also have a Slothfurnace Hero card ( the blue backed accurate one) if you are interested. Thanks

Yeah I dont see ever using the extras. Shoot me a PM, and once we have the kits in hand we can touch base on it.

Idk if this is still available but I am interested!
Hey thanks. Unfortunately all the places are taken on this run, and theres a list of people waiting for anyone dropping out (there are a couple of people who haven't paid yet). I can add you to the list of people waiting, just in case. There will be a second/final run going live in a couple of weeks time too (as soon as this one's gone out). I'll make a note of your username and let you know when it goes up if you like. Cheers (y)

**Update**

Hi everyone. Just a quick courtesy update...

Still waiting on the production of the CNC'd parts. I guess they had a bit of catching up to do after the lockdown (which is understandable). So a big thank you to everyone for your patience! I'm really exited to get these parts, so I share in your frustration.

On the upside, EVERYTHING else has now been delivered!!!

Here is the reveal card (still attached to the rails):

IMG_20200508_130717.jpg

Really happy with it! The rails look great too. (y)

I now have a few little (tiny in fact!) jobs to get through while we await the arrival of the CNC'd stuff...

Namely Triangles! LOTS of triangles!:

IMG_20200508_151802.jpg

I will of course keep everyone updated as and when I hear anything.

Thanks again for your patience, and for putting your trust in me. It's very much appreciated!

All the best and MTFBWY!

Dave

Hi Dave, i just got some tri rings from you for a resin stunt saber, but i think to pass on yours would be a mistake. Can you please add me to the waitlist/next run list.
Thanks mate

Hi Dave, i just got some tri rings from you for a resin stunt saber, but i think to pass on yours would be a mistake. Can you please add me to the waitlist/next run list.
Thanks mate
Hi Andrew. That's great, Thanks. I'll make sure to give you a shout when the second run goes live. Cheers! (y)

Absolutely gutted to have missed this, please can you put me on the necessary lists to hopefully get one.

Also new here what does YUMA mean.?
In short, the YUMA was nicknamed for the desert in the USA where the Sarlacc Pit scenes were filmed for Return of the Jedi.
It was the first version of the Hero seen as a short bladed combat ‘stunt‘ saber used for those “Swinging combat” scenes. It was featured heavily and only in that variation during its time in the desert...Thus it has been nicknamed ‘the Yuma‘.
It then was modified for use in the ‘ISYHCANL’ (“I see you have constructed a new lightsaber”) pickup shot with Darth Vader, and further modified for the ‘cave build’ scene which was later deleted. The cave build is what we now know as ‘Luke’s Hero’, not because it was on screen but because it was the lightsaber referenced in marketing and branding following the release of Return of the Jedi.
Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
In short, the YUMA was nicknamed for the desert in the USA where the Sarlacc Pit scenes were filmed for Return of the Jedi.
It was the first version of the Hero seen as a short bladed combat ‘stunt‘ saber used for those “Swinging combat” scenes. It was featured heavily and only in that variation during its time in the desert...Thus it has been nicknamed ‘the Yuma‘.
It then was modified for use in the ‘ISYHCANL’ (“I see you have constructed a new lightsaber”) pickup shot with Darth Vader, and further modified for the ‘cave build’ scene which was later deleted. The cave build was what we know as ‘Luke’s Hero’, not because it was on screen but because it was the lightsaber referenced in marketing and branding following the release of Return of the Jedi.
Hope that helps :)

Cheers mate, Very interesting I never knew there were any differences in Lukes ROTJ saber,........ GOD, I hope you do a second run, how likely do you think it would be.? Thanks.

Cheers mate, Very interesting I never knew there were any differences in Lukes ROTJ saber,........ GOD, I hope you do a second run, how likely do you think it would be.? Thanks.
What Bryan said :D Thanks, Bryan. Yeah, I highly recommend a read of Seth's Lightsaber Bible (pinned to the Star Wars Props section). There were several other props too, including the V2, V3 and resin casts. All with their own histories running back through the whole saga. Fascinating stuff!

In answer to your question, there will definitely be a second (final) run of these. Probably in the next couple of weeks. I'll certainly put your name down on the interested list, and give you a shout when it goes live.

Cheers,

Dave

**Update**

Hi Everyone. This is just a courtesy update. It feels like it's been a while.... I've been in contact with the manufacturer, and I can tell you that the order for our parts is definitely "in progress" as we speak.

It has taken MUCH longer than I had anticipated. I feel that I owe everyone an apology for that. It's totally out of my hands unfortunately, and I really do share your frustration.

Anyway, the parts are literally being cut as we speak, so hopefully, they will be on their way before much longer!

Everyone's boxes are made up and ready to ship as soon as the remaining parts get here.

These have been unprecedented times I guess, but I do feel an overwhelming sense of responsibility.

Until the parts show up, there isn't much to report, but I felt that that an update was overdue.

I can not thank you enough for your patience and understanding!

All the best,

Dave

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back