Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Variations Kit Parts Run (Sign up closed/In Production)

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can you not add on a few more orders if they have not yet started manufacture.? Cheers.
Hey. Sorry. It's not that straight forward unfortunately. The order was placed weeks ago, and there are all sorts of other parts whose orders have been completed. The lazer cut plates/slothfurnace cards/3D printed parts/screws/brass. Most of these were ordered in the quantities needed. So adding one extra kit would cost way too much unfortunately. The order for these last few parts is actually in progress too, so adding parts now isn't that straight forward.

Really sorry.

Now that the manufacturer seems to have caught up, I don't think the second run will take anywhere near as long as this one. Especially as they're familiar with my models/drawings. This one just happened to drop at the worst possible time.

There are a couple of kits on this run that haven't been paid for yet, so there's still the slight possibility of a couple of kits going spare. These are difficult times though, so I'd just like to give people a chance to pay/respond before offering their kits out to other people.

Hope that's ok.

Cheers,

Dave

Black Ninja

Hey. Sorry. It's not that straight forward unfortunately. The order was placed weeks ago, and there are all sorts of other parts whose orders have been completed. The lazer cut plates/slothfurnace cards/3D printed parts/screws/brass. Most of these were ordered in the quantities needed. So adding one extra kit would cost way too much unfortunately. The order for these last few parts is actually in progress too, so adding parts now isn't that straight forward.

Really sorry.

Now that the manufacturer seems to have caught up, I don't think the second run will take anywhere near as long as this one. Especially as they're familiar with my models/drawings. This one just happened to drop at the worst possible time.

There are a couple of kits on this run that haven't been paid for yet, so there's still the slight possibility of a couple of kits going spare. These are difficult times though, so I'd just like to give people a chance to pay/respond before offering their kits out to other people.

Hope that's ok.

Cheers,

Dave
No worries Dave I just really want one. I just don't want the next run to not have enough people and it doesn't go ahead, fingers crossed though I will get one eventually.

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No worries Dave I just really want one. I just don't want the next run to not have enough people and it doesn't go ahead, fingers crossed though I will get one eventually.
There seems to be a fair bit of interest so far. I've got really high hopes on the quality of these parts, and the finished hilts that people build with them, so hopefully that should generate enough interest to get the second run off the ground :)