Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Variations Kit Parts Run (Sign up closed/In Production)

Can you not add on a few more orders if they have not yet started manufacture.? Cheers.
Hey. Sorry. It's not that straight forward unfortunately. The order was placed weeks ago, and there are all sorts of other parts whose orders have been completed. The lazer cut plates/slothfurnace cards/3D printed parts/screws/brass. Most of these were ordered in the quantities needed. So adding one extra kit would cost way too much unfortunately. The order for these last few parts is actually in progress too, so adding parts now isn't that straight forward.

Really sorry.

Now that the manufacturer seems to have caught up, I don't think the second run will take anywhere near as long as this one. Especially as they're familiar with my models/drawings. This one just happened to drop at the worst possible time.

There are a couple of kits on this run that haven't been paid for yet, so there's still the slight possibility of a couple of kits going spare. These are difficult times though, so I'd just like to give people a chance to pay/respond before offering their kits out to other people.

Hope that's ok.

Cheers,

Dave

Hey. Sorry. It's not that straight forward unfortunately. The order was placed weeks ago, and there are all sorts of other parts whose orders have been completed. The lazer cut plates/slothfurnace cards/3D printed parts/screws/brass. Most of these were ordered in the quantities needed. So adding one extra kit would cost way too much unfortunately. The order for these last few parts is actually in progress too, so adding parts now isn't that straight forward.

Really sorry.

Now that the manufacturer seems to have caught up, I don't think the second run will take anywhere near as long as this one. Especially as they're familiar with my models/drawings. This one just happened to drop at the worst possible time.

There are a couple of kits on this run that haven't been paid for yet, so there's still the slight possibility of a couple of kits going spare. These are difficult times though, so I'd just like to give people a chance to pay/respond before offering their kits out to other people.

Hope that's ok.

Cheers,

Dave
No worries Dave I just really want one. I just don't want the next run to not have enough people and it doesn't go ahead, fingers crossed though I will get one eventually.

No worries Dave I just really want one. I just don't want the next run to not have enough people and it doesn't go ahead, fingers crossed though I will get one eventually.
There seems to be a fair bit of interest so far. I've got really high hopes on the quality of these parts, and the finished hilts that people build with them, so hopefully that should generate enough interest to get the second run off the ground :)

**Update/Warning**

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to give everyone a bit of a heads up. It pains me to have to do this, as I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I have been approached by an ex/banned RPF member offering plaques and other services such as painting/weathering.

I'd already been in contact with this individual regarding my own kit, but was warned about his previous endeavours prior to him offering any services of his own.

Sure enough though, he eventually came forward with plaque designs and offers of commission work relating specifically to my run and those who have taken part.

I don't know the full details as to what went wrong with this persons previous projects. All I know is that he went cold, and people were left out of pocket and didn't receive what they paid for.

For that reason, I'd rather not mention names. Many on here will know straight away who I'm talking about though.

I didn't want to have to post this, but this person has become quite persistent recently and clearly intends on targeting those who have taken part in this run specifically (and has expressed an interest in my next run too!). I feel that I have a responsibility to those who have placed their trust in me.

All I will say is that I do not endorse anyone's services in relation to this run. Please use caution!!

**UPDATE**

I have news! I was just checking my online account on my manufacturer's website, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that 3/4 of the CNC parts are finished, and were "SHIPPED" on 01/06!!

The body section is still "in production", but I can't imagine it being too far behind!

THANK YOU everyone for your patience! It's been a long wait, but things are finally moving!

VigilantHighBoutu-size_restricted.gif

Hey Dave, is everyone paid up on this.? or is there still a chance of a place.?
Hi.

There are a few places that haven't been paid for yet, so there's a chance of a place. I'll be offering any unpaid places out when everything has arrived and the kits are ready to send out. Giving people a chance to pay for their spots up until then though if that's ok.

Cheers

Hi.

There are a few places that haven't been paid for yet, so there's a chance of a place. I'll be offering any unpaid places out when everything has arrived and the kits are ready to send out. Giving people a chance to pay for their spots up until then though if that's ok.

Cheers
Great fingers crossed until then, if not hopefully as you said a second wave will be possible.

**UPDATE**

I have news! I was just checking my online account on my manufacturer's website, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that 3/4 of the CNC parts are finished, and were "SHIPPED" on 01/06!!

The body section is still "in production", but I can't imagine it being too far behind!

THANK YOU everyone for your patience! It's been a long wait, but things are finally moving!

View attachment 1305846
Great news

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back