Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Variations Kit Parts Run (Sign up closed/In Production)

No issues for me with the grub screw, and I just tapped the 8-32 one. Im having a bit of trouble getting my triangle ring completely closed though. Ive tried hammering it against wood but I dont want to go heavy and deform it.
Glad to hear that you've not encountered any issues with the screws. As for the Tri-ring, I've always closed them back up in the vice. If you get the pommel cube between the jaws of a vice, there's just enough clearance to get it closed up. I'd avoid using a hammer personally. Aluminium is just so soft. Wouldn't want you to have any unwanted accidents. :oops:

Just a quick heads up for anyone that missed out on this run, and who hasn't signed up for the 2nd one...

I've just put a Yuma/ISYHCANL kit up on the Junkyard. No Hero option as I needed the Hero box for another project. If you're wanting to build a Yuma or ISYHCANL and can't wait for the 2n'd run to go ahead, here it is: Star Wars - DaveP ROTJ Yuma/ISYHCANL Kit (No Hero) 1st run

Cheers,

Dave

Dave,
Can you remind me of the kit price?
thanks
Hi. Sign up for this run is finished (although there may still be a full kit up for grabs soon). The second run is about to go ahead soon if you'd like to get in on that. It's structured slightly different to this one (and includes an improved PCB), so the price depends on which configuration you go for. The Hero kit is £200 plus's pp/shipping. Here's a link to the run anyway: Interest - Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica Kit (2nd Run)

All the prices are on there.

Cheers (y)

Dave,
Thanks for the response.
I was asking on behalf of a chap on
Facebook group.
I uploaded the direct link to your thread
hopefully he will be in touch.

Best regards
Adam

Is it too late to get one?
Hi Josh.

There are a few kits left from my second run:

This run didn't come with all three control boxes. There was the option of full Yuma, ISYHCANL or Hero kit, with additional parts sold separately.

I currently have a handful of Heroes and one ISYHCASNL available. I'm all out of Yumas, but there is a fresh run of those going ahead in the new year. There's a sign up thread for that here:

Cheers,

Dave

I believe redbutton was expressing interest in a hero after I got mine :D if there's any left he'd like to know haha
Thanks Tom. I do need to go through all my comments/messages once I've managed to get these latest commissions out and let people know. It's been pretty full on getting everyone's kits out though. Any remaining Heroes are going to have to be after Christmas now. I'm thinking of getting them boxed up and ready to send in the new year, then posting them on the JY. I haven't really made too much noise about them as I'm pretty much worked up now for the rest of the year. They're there though for anyone that wants them :)

Please put me down for the blade, stencils, screws for blade, one stainless steel tri-ring and one mild steel tri-ring. Thank you!

Thanks Tom. I do need to go through all my comments/messages once I've managed to get these latest commissions out and let people know. It's been pretty full on getting everyone's kits out though. Any remaining Heroes are going to have to be after Christmas now. I'm thinking of getting them boxed up and ready to send in the new year, then posting them on the JY. I haven't really made too much noise about them as I'm pretty much worked up now for the rest of the year. They're there though for anyone that wants them :)
Hey Dave, hope you had a lovely Christmas and a well deserved break, just sent you a PM about buying one of your spares off you whenever you’re at that stage

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back