Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica Kit (2nd Run) *SIGN UP CLOSED*

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*Update*

Hi everyone. Was hoping to get PCBs out today to those who have paid for stand-alone boards...

Managed to get the first 10 X put together (Which includes everyone who's paid so far), but missed the postman unfortunately. :(

They'll be in tomorrow morning's post now. Hope that's OK everyone!

10 X BOARDS.jpg

10 X BOARDS CLOSE UP.jpg

They're fiddly little things, but fun to do. :)

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How do we go about paying for a board?
Hi. I'm going to be posting a separate project run soon. Just wanted to get a few more made up in advance first. A couple of these aren't spoken for though, so I'll PM you details if you'd like one. :)

Djblingbling1

Sr Member
Dave I know the run is closed, but is there any chance a 3rd is in the works? I think it would be a shame to not use one of the extra boxes I have from run 1 to build a second hilt when all I really need is the hilt!

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dave I know the run is closed, but is there any chance a 3rd is in the works? I think it would be a shame to not use one of the extra boxes I have from run 1 to build a second hilt when all I really need is the hilt!
Hey Daniel. To be honest, I think this is going to be the last run of these for a little while. Never say never though! I have the models still, and a lot of work went in to them, so they certainly won't be buried indefinitely. I've got a couple of other projects that need a bit of attention once this one's finished though.

I have bought back the 12 damaged ones from the first run (which got sent back to the manufacturer). I've bought 11 gen 2 boxes to go on them and was going to repair the minor damage to the emitter plates and do some full builds with gen 2 boxes (with electronics). Damaged hilt number 12 has damage to the pommel though, so It's not as easy to fix... That's the only one I have spare that isn't spoken for I'm afraid.

I can PM you you some pics when I get them back (I've not received them yet) and see if you want it? It does need a bit of TLC though, so understand if you'd rather have a pristine one. I'd actually recommend it for a Yuma, as the damage might actually add to the character. :)

DaveP

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*Update*

Hi everyone. It's been a really busy week working on the PCBs, but thought I'd share a little progress on the triangles. I made the silicone mold this afternoon, which turned out great. Looking forward to getting them cast in tinted resin. I'll let you know how they turn out!

IMG_20200921_203858~2.jpg