Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica Kit (2nd Run) *SIGN UP CLOSED*

*Update*

Look what arrived this morning! :love:

IMG_20200914_083307~2.jpg

Screen accurate triangles, incoming! (y)

Working on PCBs today, but I'm looking forward to cracking open the silicone and casting these.

*Update*

Hi everyone. Was hoping to get PCBs out today to those who have paid for stand-alone boards...

Managed to get the first 10 X put together (Which includes everyone who's paid so far), but missed the postman unfortunately. :(

They'll be in tomorrow morning's post now. Hope that's OK everyone!

10 X BOARDS.jpg

10 X BOARDS CLOSE UP.jpg

They're fiddly little things, but fun to do. :)

Dave I know the run is closed, but is there any chance a 3rd is in the works? I think it would be a shame to not use one of the extra boxes I have from run 1 to build a second hilt when all I really need is the hilt!

Dave I know the run is closed, but is there any chance a 3rd is in the works? I think it would be a shame to not use one of the extra boxes I have from run 1 to build a second hilt when all I really need is the hilt!
Hey Daniel. To be honest, I think this is going to be the last run of these for a little while. Never say never though! I have the models still, and a lot of work went in to them, so they certainly won't be buried indefinitely. I've got a couple of other projects that need a bit of attention once this one's finished though.

I have bought back the 12 damaged ones from the first run (which got sent back to the manufacturer). I've bought 11 gen 2 boxes to go on them and was going to repair the minor damage to the emitter plates and do some full builds with gen 2 boxes (with electronics). Damaged hilt number 12 has damage to the pommel though, so It's not as easy to fix... That's the only one I have spare that isn't spoken for I'm afraid.

I can PM you you some pics when I get them back (I've not received them yet) and see if you want it? It does need a bit of TLC though, so understand if you'd rather have a pristine one. I'd actually recommend it for a Yuma, as the damage might actually add to the character. :)

*Update*

Hi everyone. It's been a really busy week working on the PCBs, but thought I'd share a little progress on the triangles. I made the silicone mold this afternoon, which turned out great. Looking forward to getting them cast in tinted resin. I'll let you know how they turn out!

IMG_20200921_203858~2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back