Darth Plaugueis was secretly Max Shreck??

62F2C6C5-C667-4C3D-99A2-86A1C7EE7144.jpeg

Ahh, I still remember all the cheat codes. It was g_saberrealisticcombat X (with X being 1 - 3 on how gruesome you wanted it [although I always put 9 and it still worked] )

The best cheat on that game for me was playermodel and then choosing Boba Fett and just flying round spawning stormtroopers and then going on a rampage.

1, 5, 11, 13,14,17,23,33,34,39, 40,41...i have to pick 1? oh man, Gotta go with 1 then or definitely 11 for the throwback but man, it depends on my mood that day...lol BTW, I have THE OLD REPUBLIC Soundtrack and that is really good too
Oh yeah. Rakgoul Attack. My favorite is probably 39, Selkath Fight.

I wonder who they're getting to do the score for the remake? As I imagine you they'd need to write a new score. Kinda hope it's Gordy Haab. He really does a good job imitating that John Williams style.

SWTOR has a great score. My favorite was the Jedi Consular's theme, as I recall.

Oh yeah. Rakgoul Attack. My favorite is probably 39, Selkath Fight.

I wonder who they're getting to do the score for the remake? As I imagine you they'd need to write a new score. Kinda hope it's Gordy Haab. He really does a good job imitating that John Williams style.

SWTOR has a great score. My favorite was the Jedi Consular's theme, as I recall.
Hope that remake is awesome and KOTOR 2 was good too. I love those rpgs...my favorite games of all time...its because my reaction time is slow...turn based combat baby...lol

I was watching some SW "news" video on Youtube and they show a quote from Taika Waititi about him writing a SW movie which may or may not be made. It occurred to me that he would be perfect to direct a movie based on Wraith Squadron. If you've read them you will know what I mean. I think he would be perfect. Of course that would never happen, but would fit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back