ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Darth Plaugueis was secretly Max Shreck??

62F2C6C5-C667-4C3D-99A2-86A1C7EE7144.jpeg

Somerset

Ahh, I still remember all the cheat codes. It was g_saberrealisticcombat X (with X being 1 - 3 on how gruesome you wanted it [although I always put 9 and it still worked] )

The best cheat on that game for me was playermodel and then choosing Boba Fett and just flying round spawning stormtroopers and then going on a rampage.

Joek3rr

Master Member
1, 5, 11, 13,14,17,23,33,34,39, 40,41...i have to pick 1? oh man, Gotta go with 1 then or definitely 11 for the throwback but man, it depends on my mood that day...lol BTW, I have THE OLD REPUBLIC Soundtrack and that is really good too
Oh yeah. Rakgoul Attack. My favorite is probably 39, Selkath Fight.

I wonder who they're getting to do the score for the remake? As I imagine you they'd need to write a new score. Kinda hope it's Gordy Haab. He really does a good job imitating that John Williams style.

SWTOR has a great score. My favorite was the Jedi Consular's theme, as I recall.

CopperRevan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh yeah. Rakgoul Attack. My favorite is probably 39, Selkath Fight.

I wonder who they're getting to do the score for the remake? As I imagine you they'd need to write a new score. Kinda hope it's Gordy Haab. He really does a good job imitating that John Williams style.

SWTOR has a great score. My favorite was the Jedi Consular's theme, as I recall.
Hope that remake is awesome and KOTOR 2 was good too. I love those rpgs...my favorite games of all time...its because my reaction time is slow...turn based combat baby...lol

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
I was watching some SW "news" video on Youtube and they show a quote from Taika Waititi about him writing a SW movie which may or may not be made. It occurred to me that he would be perfect to direct a movie based on Wraith Squadron. If you've read them you will know what I mean. I think he would be perfect. Of course that would never happen, but would fit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.