Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

I probably won't attempt to screen print it again, it's just too difficult/messy with such a large patterned area to cover. But I might try digital print/direct to fabric, or a heat set vinyl option if interest pics up, or if the 3rd Tron movie ever gets made. Though weeding the vinyl would be really time consuming.

When you say "Disc dock" do you mean a display stand?

If so, do you have a link to the files? I haven't been able to find much of anything Tron related at the usual file sites.

I've been looking for 2 display stands for some time. If you consider making a couple more, please let me know!

I meant a Disc dock for the back side of my cosplay. I got it here. I was determined to never pay so much for such a simple part again, so I bought a 3d printer of my own afterwards with some saved up money. If you guys mean like, a DISPLAY stand, as opposed to part of a costume, that'd require me to make one in a 3d program, but given the correct dimension information (angles, diameters, etc.) I could whip a free file to give away to all the fellow TRON fans!

On the disc front: I got delayed last time I wanted to, but this weekend I'm deffo taking another crack at modding my disc. I recently DIY repaired some EL tape so I am full of newfound confidence.

Yeah, I meant a display stand. Those are kinda hard to find!

Wow. I followed that link and I agree! That is expensive or a cosplay dock!

Hey Soul,

It looks like its saying my order is shipping! if you haven't shipped it yet, im going to need another kit for a rinzler disc and was wondering if its possible to ship them together if my first one hasnt gone out yet. Let me know if thats the case and ill order the second kit right away to get the ball rolling. If its gone out already, no worries!
Thanks!
I probably won't attempt to screen print it again, it's just too difficult/messy with such a large patterned area to cover. But I might try digital print/direct to fabric, or a heat set vinyl option if interest pics up, or if the 3rd Tron movie ever gets made. Though weeding the vinyl would be really time consuming.

Can anyone tell me what the average wait time is for receiving a kit? I know the original post mentions shipping in batches but that hasn't been updated since May. I ordered mid October and haven't heard anything. If over a month wait is normal that's fine, just want to know what to expect.

EDIT: Nevermind. All cleared up. :thumbsup

Last edited:
Hey programs! I'm still on the hunt for deluxe discs, stock, modded, opened or sealed, as long as it's in good condition it doesn't really matter. Mainly the black discs. If you have one your looking to get rid of hit me up -----------> end of line

JOETIqN.jpg

Hey programs! I'm still on the hunt for deluxe discs, stock, modded, opened or sealed, as long as it's in good condition it doesn't really matter. Mainly the black discs. If you have one your looking to get rid of hit me up -----------> end of line

JOETIqN.jpg

When you say deluxe disc, are you talking about the new discs from Disney Lightcycle Run?

When you say deluxe disc, are you talking about the new discs from Disney Lightcycle Run?

Well, that post was from five years ago, lol. But now that you mention it, yeah if anyone has Disney discs . . . I'm interested!

I've picked up the Tron disc project again. Currently working on the V3.0 discs.

Welcome back to the grid programs!

Umm...yes, please. As soon as you're ready I'm in, can't wait to walk around the parks with one of these things strapped to the clip-on LR backpack

I really like the new discs that Disney has. They're a little chunkier, but I really like the look of the new outer ring over the SpinMaster discs - It's flatter like it is in the film. The rear C ring is also transparent, although there doesn't seem to be much light that gets through it, not sure if you're working through that as well. I haven't split one open yet, but I'd imagine its RELATIVELY similar. The biggest modding issue I'd imagine is the now dual 2x AA compartments on either side of the rear of the disc. At least they're hidden well though.

If you need additional Disney discs, the parks are in my backyard, so I can swing by and pick up however many you need to ship to you. Feel free to DM me, I'm happy to help

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back