Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

AdamHunter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Soul, any movement/hope for the fabric? Still definitely interested in getting my hands on some of it

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I probably won't attempt to screen print it again, it's just too difficult/messy with such a large patterned area to cover. But I might try digital print/direct to fabric, or a heat set vinyl option if interest pics up, or if the 3rd Tron movie ever gets made. Though weeding the vinyl would be really time consuming.

jt001

I finally got a dremel and a disc dock 3d print, so I'm gonna mod my disc this weekend! WISH ME LUCK. :D
I've been looking for 2 display stands for some time. If you consider making a couple more, please let me know!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe Magpie

When you say "Disc dock" do you mean a display stand?

If so, do you have a link to the files? I haven't been able to find much of anything Tron related at the usual file sites.
I've been looking for 2 display stands for some time. If you consider making a couple more, please let me know!
I meant a Disc dock for the back side of my cosplay. I got it here. I was determined to never pay so much for such a simple part again, so I bought a 3d printer of my own afterwards with some saved up money. If you guys mean like, a DISPLAY stand, as opposed to part of a costume, that'd require me to make one in a 3d program, but given the correct dimension information (angles, diameters, etc.) I could whip a free file to give away to all the fellow TRON fans!

On the disc front: I got delayed last time I wanted to, but this weekend I'm deffo taking another crack at modding my disc. I recently DIY repaired some EL tape so I am full of newfound confidence.

jt001

Yeah, I meant a display stand. Those are kinda hard to find!

Wow. I followed that link and I agree! That is expensive or a cosplay dock!

AdamHunter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Soul,

It looks like its saying my order is shipping! if you haven't shipped it yet, im going to need another kit for a rinzler disc and was wondering if its possible to ship them together if my first one hasnt gone out yet. Let me know if thats the case and ill order the second kit right away to get the ball rolling. If its gone out already, no worries!
Thanks!
I probably won't attempt to screen print it again, it's just too difficult/messy with such a large patterned area to cover. But I might try digital print/direct to fabric, or a heat set vinyl option if interest pics up, or if the 3rd Tron movie ever gets made. Though weeding the vinyl would be really time consuming.

Enigmatic

Can anyone tell me what the average wait time is for receiving a kit? I know the original post mentions shipping in batches but that hasn't been updated since May. I ordered mid October and haven't heard anything. If over a month wait is normal that's fine, just want to know what to expect.

EDIT: Nevermind. All cleared up. :thumbsup

Last edited:

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey programs! I'm still on the hunt for deluxe discs, stock, modded, opened or sealed, as long as it's in good condition it doesn't really matter. Mainly the black discs. If you have one your looking to get rid of hit me up -----------> end of line