Hey I am wondering if you have the clone trooper helmet saved as a pdf too? because i don't have pepakura. It looks great btw
Thanks! There's a live action version in pdf format on page 3 that someone posted if your interested. I have not made a pdf of the one I used, but if you download pepakura, you can easily print it to a pdf. Pepekura is FREE just if you didn't know.

This is super neat! I have a couple of questions though:
1. What sort of magnets did you use for all of your connections, and do you have a link to them?
2. Do you have any files or recommendations for ARC trooper variants with the added chest armor and side skirts? I'm trying to do a Phase 2 104th Battalion ARC trooper build and I can't find any parts for it.

As a clone wars fanatic, you got the armor build on point, my friend! Love the paint applications as well! Your templates were helpful for portions of my Purge Trooper armor and I thank you for sharing.

This is super neat! I have a couple of questions though:
1. What sort of magnets did you use for all of your connections, and do you have a link to them?
2. Do you have any files or recommendations for ARC trooper variants with the added chest armor and side skirts? I'm trying to do a Phase 2 104th Battalion ARC trooper build and I can't find any parts for it.
Hello!

The magnates I used are neodymium magnates not the ceramic magnates. There's plenty of sizes out there but here's one:

As for the ARC trooper parts, I haven't seen any around the internet myself, but I thought about making some as an add-on for my armor at some point. Don't be afraid to try making some yourself tho. :)

This is a real gift! I'm busy mucking up a full armour build for Hunter of the Bad Batch, and having real trouble with the shin pieces. Your patterns may make all the difference!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share the Armor that I made and the foam files that I used to make my armor below. The files were heavily modified from the BSD Rex files that I found online. I would say the armor is 95% screen accurate to the TCW version of the clone trooper, so it is not perfect but it's pretty close. I did not make the Pepakura files for the helmet, just fyi. Feel free to change it however you want. I would love to see a picture if you do make anything from the files. :)

View attachment 1017443 View attachment 1017445 View attachment 1017444 View attachment 1017449

Here's a video I made explaining each piece:
Oh My Gosh! That looks incredible. I know this was posted a while back but congratulations on such an outstanding job!

I was wondering what you used to hold the foam templates together since yours looks so smooth.
Hello! If you are talking about glue, I used DAP Weldwood contact cement to hold all the armor pieces together. It works really well to prevent seam lines. If you meant something else then my bad.

-Ryzer

hello! i am working on the shins, but i cannot seem to see all of the bevel lines in the videos, here are some pictures

i know the front of the shins are beveled, but what else?

Attachments

• WIN_20200823_16_36_10_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200823_16_36_10_Pro.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:
hello! i am working on the shins, but i cannot seem to see all of the bevel lines in the videos, here are some pictures

i know the front of the shins are beveled, but what else?
I'm pretty sure this is all that should be beveled. The sides of the shin shold point out a little near the top. If you look at the shin in the video you can see it sticks out on both sides near the calf muscle.

Attachments

• WIN_20200823_16_36_10_Pro1.jpg
    WIN_20200823_16_36_10_Pro1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
Hi,
I was just wondering, but did you base the paint scheme on 501st clone armour?
I am building the armour for a sith trooper from Star Wars ep 9 (profile pic) , i still need to fit a visor for the helmet and was wondering what material you used for the visor?
I am also interested if you have any tips on how to stop the visor fogging once installed in the helmet?

Thanks

I am currently working on making this for Halloween and I am a HUGEEEEE Star Wars fan. And i just wanna say thank you for putting this out here. I had to shrink everything down to 72% of what it wasn't when I printed it because my info you you im a 5'5 110lb female lol. I'm tiny. But im enjoying making it. I'm using this to be Captain Fordo from the original 2003 clone wars series that aired on Cartoon Network. Thank you again for this

Hi,
I was just wondering, but did you base the paint scheme on 501st clone armour?
I am building the armour for a sith trooper from Star Wars ep 9 (profile pic) , i still need to fit a visor for the helmet and was wondering what material you used for the visor?
I am also interested if you have any tips on how to stop the visor fogging once installed in the helmet?

Thanks
Hello! My paint scheme is just a custom design. I saw one online and changed it a little to what I thought looked good.

For the visor, I just used a motorcycle helmet visor that I got on Amazon. I had to cut it with a dremel tool because it was kinda thick. The visor said non-fogging, but it still did fog up a little to be honest. I would definitely recommend installing a small usb powered fan in your helmet to cool you down some. You can power it by getting a usb battery stick. I got both from Amazon and I showed it in my first video.

Just wondering, how much foam did you use? Like how much foam did you buy? And what paint did you use?
I used 1 and 1/2 rolls of the CAP barbell foam floor mat (I had to buy 2 total). But you can use any type of 6mm (or about 0.28 inches) EVA foam out there. Some are made specifically for cosplay like the ones made by TNT cosplay, but EVA foam is EVA foam no matter where it comes from.

I used just normal rustoleum spray paint, but I should have used something more flexible like plasti-dip or PlaidFX paint. I don't recommend normal spray paint because it will crack over time.

I am currently working on making this for Halloween and I am a HUGEEEEE Star Wars fan. And i just wanna say thank you for putting this out here. I had to shrink everything down to 72% of what it wasn't when I printed it because my info you you im a 5'5 110lb female lol. I'm tiny. But im enjoying making it. I'm using this to be Captain Fordo from the original 2003 clone wars series that aired on Cartoon Network. Thank you again for this
Glad to help! I remember Captain Fordo very well from those old cartoon movies. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back