thAdmakesstuff

Hi im new to this whole rpf thing but all things aside this phase two captain rex armor is my first full cosplay (just for fun) and i have been having trouble woth the belt/cod it does not stay where it is supposed to on the bottom of the abdomen and im all out of ideas help
If ypu all were wondering this is a template i found yes it is ryzers
93E68EC9-394B-4DC5-8A89-0E80E7E38504.jpeg
C9EAF578-3AEC-416F-9847-946968028CA2.jpeg
07F3BC6E-72B6-4479-A807-FF18B335B98C.jpeg

Maybe attach it on the inside to an elastic belt that will be able to be tighter on your waist.

Another option would be to use a suspender-type system going from the belt front to the belt back under the armor. Attach the suspenders on the back of the belt and use black so it blends in with the under suit.

Maybe attach it on the inside to an elastic belt that will be able to be tighter on your waist.

Another option would be to use a suspender-type system going from the belt front to the belt back under the armor. Attach the suspenders on the back of the belt and use black so it blends in with the under suit.
Omg tysvm i was thinking abput the suspenders but i figured i should post athread (by the way this is my first thread pf many to come)
And would you say the suit looks good?...

For my regular storm trooper I used a back support brace with suspenders and added extra velcro attachment points to keep the ab plate attached and straps on the cod and upper legs that attached to the belt.
I also used the same set up for C-3PO.

94105_W3.jpg

I think your suit is looking good so far, very creative using cardboard. Lightweight and inexpensive. Most of the suit will keep tolerances except you will need something to help with the belt because cardboard by itself can’t be tightened as much as you will need.

If you don’t mind me asking, is there a reason you’ve set $40 as the limit?

Looking more closely I see you are using nylon straps with snap buckles on the thigh pieces attached to the belt. This will put stress on the belt and also cause the belt to ride down. I would add another pair of nylon straps as suspenders as I mentioned earlier to hold the belt in place and move the weight of the thigh armor to your shoulders and off the belt.

Looking more closely I see you are using nylon straps with snap buckles on the thigh pieces attached to the belt. This will put stress on the belt and also cause the belt to ride down. I would add another pair of nylon straps as suspenders as I mentioned earlier to hold the belt in place and move the weight of the thigh armor to your shoulders and off the belt.
Alright thank you so mich for the adbice

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back