Interest CFO Indiana Jones “Raiders of the Lost Ark” Cherubs interest thread.

Shipping quotes.
Uk- £18 next day tracked.
EU- £22 economy tracked. £60 express tracked.
USA - £60 express tracked.
Australia- £95 express tracked.
Canada - £72 express tracked.
Insurance is extra but I’ve never had a problem in all the years I’ve been using DHL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first 5 pairs will be ready to ship as soon as the boxes arrive this week.

Please Check the list and appropriate shipping quote. If you are in the top 5 I’m ready for payment.

Cheers!

this is exciting. i am No. 5! I will plan to get payment to you by this weekend.

did we ever get a final resolution on gold plating options? i do know that someone at one point used a simple gold spray paint with a glossy cover coat that really seemed to work well. anyone know more about this?

If you can't get them done in the U.K. where Mark had them done for his original run, I would recommend the spray metalizing process like "Cosmichrome" and similar systems. There are several shops in the US and I assume elsewhere in the world. The results look very good- if prep is done well. Gold Touch in the US is one of the better shops and is priced accordingly. Spray paint will probably not yield satisfying results.

Hi guys

Colfax220, thanks for your payment.

Can everyone please read the first post for payment details.
I’ll need your screen name, real name, address, telephone number and email addy for the delivery and tracking.
Please pay as a gift or add 4% for Paypal fees.
Many thanks!

Hi guys

I’m still waiting on payments from
3. Zachilles x2
4. Mark Andrews x2 Deposit paid.
5. boochydog x2 Deposit paid.
Pm’s sent.

If for any reason you are no longer interested please just let me know and I’ll move down the list.

Zachilles, this is your last call. I’ve pmd you a number of times and had no reply and no payments.
If I don’t hear back by the end of the day I’ll remove you and move onto the next.
Thank you.

batmann539 you’re up. [emoji3]

I’m not waiting any longer for a reply from zachilles. I’ve sent a few pms and posted here with no reply. [emoji849]

ok, sending PP now. 325 + 325 + 60 (USA shipping) - 73.65 (deposit) = 636.35. you should see payment in a few minutes. i am including all the info in the PP payment. thanks!

Payment Sent. :)

just paid deposit - i used $100 as well.

You've sent £73.65 GBP to medwards5@mac.com

looks like my conversion rate was not as favorable as whoever. :)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
sskunky, just received my cherubs. Everything looks great, thank you for making this run happen. To any of you guys that have ordered or are expecting a set, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

mine arrived last night. i took a few pics. so happy with these. it may take a while to get this chromed, but i will get it done.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back