Interest Bookie Blasters Bronze Cast Webley No 1 Mk 1 Flare Gun

Update 2/25 above - updated list to include deposits paid. Figured it was only fair to update the list in the order that deposits were paid. I am picking up 2 new casts this Sunday that will be ready to ship out next week and the next 5 are around a month out. My shop will get another 5 going in two weeks that will be approximately 6 weeks out. I am accepting paypal deposits at davebookie@msn.com. A deposit of $200 gets your place in the shipping order secured. There is enough interest to hold the prices firm at $650 plus shipping for the Webley with walnut stock, and $1000 plus shipping for the fully completed ESB EE-3 with wood stock, all parts including upgraded metal scope rings, painting weathering, and leather sling. Prices are subject to change depending upon material costs into the future. Lock in your price now with your deposit! :) As mentioned I am willing to make payment arrangements if someone wants to secure their spot and pay it off over time.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Dave

Updated the list above with deposits paid through today. Here is a picture of the next 5 in the wax mold state - headed to the bronze foundry on Monday - will take a week or so to get them back and then another week or so to get them metal chased, prep'd and gun blued. Hope to have the next 5 completed ones in hand before the end of March.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• Wax Molds.JPG
    Wax Molds.JPG
    978.7 KB · Views: 163
Was the ROTJ price ever finalized? Didn't see it posted.

Still working out the details on that. Trying to find a source for a front barrel for the Rotj blaster first to see if I can offer up both. I may just offer with a shorter front barrel, so should result in a cost savings due to less bronze needed, but won't know what that is until I have one made. I need one for my own personal ROTJ, so may be the guinna pig on that in the next batch that I start in about 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Dave

Quick update - picked up the first two casts with the opening barrel/spring loaded barrel release cast separate. they look great! These two will be prep'd and ready to ship out by the end of the week!​

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
Just wanted to let everyone know in advance that I will be on vacation starting on Friday, March 4th returning Sunday, March 13th. Will have very limited access to email/the internet during that timeframe. The next two blasters to ship out are in progress, and the 5 after that are going to bronze this week - should be ready to pick up and start the metal chasing/clean up process by the time I return from vacation with likely shipping dates around the end of March. Will provide another update when I get back.

Thank you again for all of the interest! This is a fun project.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
Awaiting answer from my custom office..If they give me a yes on this, I'm all in for the Webley with walnut stock for $650 plus shipping

Awaiting answer from my custom office..If they give me a yes on this, I'm all in for the Webley with walnut stock for $650 plus shipping

gotta laugh... my wife is my bank/personal accountant... Other's wives are their customs officer! ha!

Hope it passes:)

List is updated with firm interest/deposits paid through today - 3/3. Shipped out the first two blasters that I completed before posting this interest thread. Will update everyone when I return from vacation on 3/14.

Thanks,
Dave

List is updated with firm interest/deposits paid through today - 3/3. Shipped out the first two blasters that I completed before posting this interest thread. Will update everyone when I return from vacation on 3/14.

Thanks,
Dave

I'm in Dave. I have the answer from the customs. Deposit will incoming when you're back from vacation (or whenever you call for it).:thumbsup

AndyMac - message replied to. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello. Just got back from vacation and had to catch up at my "real job" before jumping back to the Webley project. Quick update - talked to my shop today and the next 5 that are in the works are just finishing up the bronze castings and should be back to the shop end of this week/early next week. Will then take another week or so to clean them up and patina them. I should be able to pick those up in about 2 weeks. Another 5 will start the wax molding process next week, so will be appox 6 - 8 weeks out from completion.

Will be finishing up the next two fully completed blasters and getting those shipped out to Jesster and Rogermaximus late this week/early next week - will PM you guys when I get closer to finishing them up and will post update pics here to show the finished product with the releasing barrel.

Good news on the international shipping front - shipped out the other completed EE-3 that I had from the initial run before I left for vacation and it has cleared customs in Australia and is on its way to its new home - should arrive any day.

Let me know if there is anyone else that wants to jump in on this/reserve a spot in line with a deposit.

Thanks,
Dave

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back