Done / Completed Captain James Hook - The Hook! - 1:1 METAL 890€ each!!! Cast from Original

Ok guys,
Hooks are coming and all are almost finished. I think it will need 7-10 days more and after I could start shipping

Unknown-4.jpeg

Hi guys, just a fast message to inform you for a little delay! Please be patience. Problem is on a machine that not working properly, now fixing it and after alle these pieces (Hooks, Daggers and Claw Cups) will be finished! Sorry fo delay but you'll see it will worth the wait!

Hi guys, just a fast message to inform you for a little delay! Please be patience. Problem is on a machine that not working properly, now fixing it and after alle these pieces (Hooks, Daggers and Claw Cups) will be finished! Sorry fo delay but you'll see it will worth the wait!
Tnx for the update!
Any indication of when it will be finished and shipped?

Hi guys!
For who of you that ordered only Hook, shipping will start today.
For who of you that also ordered daggers, please a bit more patient, I’m working for you ;)

Attachments

• 9fcc521c-6d05-4d5f-96f0-6f8548ced08a.jpeg
    9fcc521c-6d05-4d5f-96f0-6f8548ced08a.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 66
Mine came today and it is a thing of beauty!
Now I just need to get this in a case and displayed properly.
Thanks for making this iconic prop available for us fans Sarednab!

Took a bit of doing, but here’s a pic of my hook and the Pan sword I’m working on.

IMG_3856.jpeg

For any that may have some chipping in the chrome, a chrome marker does the trick to conceal these. I had several areas that had brass showing through, applied the chrome, and now I can’t even see where they were at.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back