Unlimited Run Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (SLA Print)

Re: Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (3D Print) FOR SALE!! ONLY 30 AVAILABLE

Will ship all orders received in the next 12 hours on Sunday

Ordered. Forgot to leave a note on the order form to please ship with existing orders. So I left a note in the Paypal payment. Hope that's ok.

PP and form sent for $35 then realised not covering international shipping, is this an additional $10 or $15 and ill send today. Quick side question is the K blaster limited?
thanks

PP and form sent for $35 then realised not covering international shipping, is this an additional $10 or $15 and ill send today. Quick side question is the K blaster limited?
thanks

I think I can ship these international for $10. No worries. K blaster 1st run is closed, just so I can catch up. It will open again.

Thanks

I think I can ship these international for $10. No worries. K blaster 1st run is closed, just so I can catch up. It will open again.

Thanks
Perfect thanks I will keep a look out got the be K run!

Why so few?

I'd like to order one at some point when the K blaster run is back open (although prob looking at Jan now... :( )

Ah man I can't use the order form until later tonight since I'm at work and it's blocked. :( Hope you don't sell out before then.

Quick question since it's not specified on your google form.

Price is in Usd or Cad currency ? I'm based in Canada.

Thanks.

Quick question since it's not specified on your google form.

Price is in Usd or Cad currency ? I'm based in Canada.

Thanks.

USD thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Why so few?

I'd like to order one at some point when the K blaster run is back open (although prob looking at Jan now... :( )

I bought enough resin for about 30,not saying that I won't do more, but 30 for now

- - - Updated - - -

Just packed up all orders (except those shipping with K's pistols), going out tomorrow

Thanks again

All unicorn orders shopping (except those waiting for K's pistol), still have 10 left...

Got mine. Love it. Thanks!

gvD1Qeu.jpg

Seems just a little smaller than expected. Might bump it up 10% if you do another run.

Really looks great after some liquid chrome applied!

u15ubqc.jpg

Awesome! I actually scaled it down about 10% because I thought it was too big :)

Started on mine this evening, only had the 4mm pen. My 1mm won't be here for a week. I love the looks of the model. Now to put it up to dry for a week.

IMG_20171113_223542527 (1).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Molotow, liquid chrome. I love this stuff.

Just the pen? Or did you airbrush? I don't have an airbrush and I'm curious how good the pen will actually do.

Just the pen? Or did you airbrush? I don't have an airbrush and I'm curious how good the pen will actually do.
That is just the pen, never used a paint pen successful before. The only issue I hit was getting into the details areas. The 4mm was way too wide and I did not think of transferring some paint to a brush last night.

I am wondering how long I need to leave it set before I finish the touch up work. I have watched several videos and the number of days people say differ.

I liked the look of the pen so far on this.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back