Limited Run Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses by Magnoli Props

The genuine Cibi glasses I have are a smidgeon shorter than the Magnoli (Cibi left, Mags right).
Looking from the top they are almost identical in size and although you can't see it clearly in the photo from the top, the thickness of the side walls is the same.
The biggest difference is that the Cibi is heavier.

These from Magnoli Props are as expected absolutely terrific - so much so that I ordered a second set..
Cheers mate.

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg

Last edited:
I concur with KramStaar that the Cibi glasses are slightly shorter than the Magnoli glasses and with mine the top lip of the Cibi's (on the left) is thinner than on Indy's and if I had to be hypercritical I would also say that with mine the originals are very slightly narrower at the waist, but that said these are the best Cibi replicas available so if you are on the fence, go for it.
20230731_120308.jpg
20230731_120439.jpg
20230731_120516.jpg
20230731_120523.jpg

I would also look at the first two pages of this thread as it's been established there is variation over the years and Indy has aimed for the older variant.
This is true. My Cibis are about 20 years old but the variations could disappear if you were to look at Cibis made in the 80's 90's etc.

Fortune has smiled upon me. I was the "monthly review winner" for Magnoli and received a $50 voucher. I ordered another pair. With shipping to the USA, it only cost $24.

BTW: I'm still in the honeymoon phase of obtaining the rocks glass. I use it every evening currently.

Attachments

• Deckard MacCutcheon.jpg
    Deckard MacCutcheon.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 94
Today my 2nd pair of Deckard glasses arrived. I really appreciate the quality packaging. Especially the custom cut foam. This time I noticed the variance in height and the thickness of the base of the glass. With them being hand blown there's bound to be slight differences. One of the new ones has a thicker bottom. It is now my favorite.

Attachments

• Deckard Glass2.jpg
    Deckard Glass2.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 89
Definitely interested in four!

I have two originals from the Factory in Italy and it cost me 180 bucks. They’re so beautiful… I’m scared to use them!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back