Unlimited Run Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (SLA Print)

Re: Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (3D Print)

Perfect thanks, in that case would it be possible once you have the cost for the origami to get a combined cost with Your K blaster and accessory kit to the Uk please? Thanks
I ship blaster kits as Sci fi model kit, $15.00. Sell tons to UK, never an issue

Can you release this on a shapeways store? I kind of want it printed in metal.

I made a quick mock up of a folded paper unicorn and uploaded to Shapeways. It looks like the "Rhodium Plated" is the only smooth finish metal that would have the right appearance and it would likely be around $70 for that metal. Maybe more with something other than a mock up. If I won the Lotto, I'd do it. :D

So... After some time at the post office, I've come to a price.

The unicorns will be $25 each. Shipping will be $10.00. I can ship from 1 to 5 in the same box, same price. If you want to buy one with my K's pistol, I can ship for free. BE SURE to include that you want it sent with your other order on the order form.

I'll update the thread tomorrow and msg people. I only plan on making 30, I have 20 ready.

- - - Updated - - -

20171101_182142.jpg

So... After some time at the post office, I've come to a price.

The unicorns will be $25 each. Shipping will be $10.00. I can ship from 1 to 5 in the same box, same price. If you want to buy one with my K's pistol, I can ship for free. BE SURE to include that you want it sent with your other order on the order form.

I'll update the thread tomorrow and msg people. I only plan on making 30, I have 20 ready.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 770526

It's a Herd of Unicorns !!

Re: Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (3D Print) FOR SALE!! ONLY 30 AVAILABLE

Available now. High-res SLA prints of the origami unicorn from the Blade Runner. Only planning on doing 30 of these!

The pricing is as follows:

1) SLA Printed Unicorn - $25.00
2) Shipping - $10.00 - I can probably safely ship 4-5 of these for that price.

** If you want one of these with any other purchase, I can ship for free, be sure to leave me a note in the order form**

Order Form - Simply click the link, fill out the form and send the PP. All information needed is available in the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/p0YUUrS

PP and Form sent. Drop me a line if you Need any additional info.

Thanks

Form filled out and PayPal payment sent with note to Please ship with my Officer "K" Blaster Kit as per requested.
Thanks,
AL

Paypal sent! Thanks:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back