Unlimited Run Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (SLA Print)

Re: Blade Runner Origami Unicorn (3D Print) FOR SALE!! ONLY 30 AVAILABLE

I used the same pen for mine on the previous page. I had the same problem getting into the cracks. Just going to brush it into those areas.

That is just the pen, never used a paint pen successful before. The only issue I hit was getting into the details areas. The 4mm was way too wide and I did not think of transferring some paint to a brush last night.

I am wondering how long I need to leave it set before I finish the touch up work. I have watched several videos and the number of days people say differ.

I liked the look of the pen so far on this.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I used the same pen for mine on the previous page. I had the same problem getting into the cracks. Just going to brush it into those areas.

So do you guys think the 2mm would work, or should I also get a 1mm when I pick up the 4mm.

So do you guys think the 2mm would work, or should I also get a 1mm when I pick up the 4mm.
I ordered a 1mm but this evening finished up the touch up with the brush. The only thing I noticed, I needed to keep more paint on the brush or it knocked the shine off the finish. Thankfully it was on the underside of a leg and I believe I got it wet enough to do.

I had a question about the base I was using, yes it is the case from a dead hard drive with the electronics and platters removed. The weight gives me a good base to work from.
879f12d3ccbbacf99f643701ef4b27b4.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Maybe a stupid question, what's the best way to remove the flashing and get ride of the printer lines? I'm afraid trying to sand the lines may mess up the folded look of the unicorn.

Maybe a stupid question, what's the best way to remove the flashing and get ride of the printer lines? I'm afraid trying to sand the lines may mess up the folded look of the unicorn.

just clip the supports off, as close as possible, and a light sanding with 300+ in the left over areas. I don't think you need to sand the whole thing, but that's me...

:cry Still waiting on mine... man that's really tough.. some say "greatest pleasure lies in the anticipation"... but that's def. not the truth for me :eek :lol

You should have it anytime

:cry Still waiting on mine... man that's really tough.. some say "greatest pleasure lies in the anticipation"... but that's def. not the truth for me :eek :lol

- - - Updated - - -

6 more available in this limited run

All done. Starting to get a little Blade Runner collection going. I really want to get the right bottle of Black Label to go with them.

IMG_20180220_153755.PNGIMG_20180220_153915.PNG

Where are you getting your Molotow Liquid Chrome markers from? I'm in Canada so I'm not sure they'll be easy to find. Ebay has them but I'd like to compare prices if I can. Thanks!
Steve

Where are you getting your Molotow Liquid Chrome markers from? I'm in Canada so I'm not sure they'll be easy to find. Ebay has them but I'd like to compare prices if I can. Thanks!
Steve
I'm in Canada too. I bought it from Amazon.ca.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back