Limited Run Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses by Magnoli Props

IMG_5188.jpeg

I’ll take some pictures of the bubbles to show what I got especially since I’ve gotten a decent sample size, 8 glasses. They are dope though, I’ve wanted BR glasses forever.

Received mine today mate and they are absolutely terrific - no bubbles in sight. The glasses are a tad bit taller than my original Cibi's which doesn't bother me in the least. Other than that (and with the inclusion of your logo which has been tasteful done), they are about as close to being the real-deal as you could possibly get.

Another home run from Magnoli.

Very happy!
M

Cibi_HiRes.jpg

Here is the rundown of what I got in my 8 glass purchase.
On the first set 3/4 have bubbles in the sides, 2 of the bubbles can be physically felt if you run your finger over them.
IMG_5204.jpeg

1st
IMG_5205.jpeg

3rd
IMG_5207.jpeg

4th
IMG_5208.jpeg

And the second set also 3/4 cups have bubbles on the sides.
IMG_5209.jpeg

First
IMG_5210.jpeg

Third with two bubbles near each other.
IMG_5211.jpeg

Fourth with two bubbles but opposite sides
IMG_5214.jpeg
IMG_5216.jpeg

I’m not complaining, I understand that it’s a hand blown product and these are just artifacts of the process. I do hope you consider doing the 2019 Johnnie walker bottle. You could definitely count me in for multiple. Also I assume you made custom cardboard boxes for the 2pack, like the 4pack. Would I be able to purchase a spare box and foam or 2 so I could gift some of the glasses I already purchased?

We don't have any spare boxes or foam... you might just have to cut the foam down to smaller blocks as needed. Sorry!

Here is the rundown of what I got in my 8 glass purchase.
On the first set 3/4 have bubbles in the sides, 2 of the bubbles can be physically felt if you run your finger over them.

1st

3rd

4th

And the second set also 3/4 cups have bubbles on the sides.

First

Third with two bubbles near each other.

Fourth with two bubbles but opposite sides

I’m not complaining, I understand that it’s a hand blown product and these are just artifacts of the process. I

FWIW, I'm in the same boat and my 'bubbles' can be physically felt as well. I was disheartened by the first 4 that I put them back in the box and didn't even open the 2nd set of 4 to look, but maybe I will check them out since other are reporting 'no bubbles' in theirs. It is what it is, I guess.

Got my set of 4! One completely without bubbles, two with a single small bubble, and one with 2 small bubbles (I was actually expecting far larger bubbles, being hand blown). I am so happy with them! Time to go look out moodily over a balcony!

Each one of mine has a tiny pin prick bubble, hardly noticeable. Not bothered by it in the slightest bit. Especially considering the next best thing is double the cost. I was a bit worried how things would fair coming from half way across the world but i guess my fears were unfounded, the packaging is spectacular, its almost too nice not to keep.
gl2.jpg

gl.jpg

Received my set of four today - am very happy, they feel great and look lovely.

Out of all four glasses, I have a total of two very small dust inclusions and one very small bubble, so I can overlook those and be thoroughly satisfied. If I had paid Cibi prices I'd feel otherwise but I bought these for occasional use as well as collectibility so I'm very pleased.

Thank you for making these.

Don't forget... you can write a review on the Magnoli Props and/or Magnoli Clothiers websites which puts you into our monthly drawing for a $50 store voucher (that would almost get you another set of 2 glasses!). ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back