Done / Completed Baby Yoda (Raw resin hard cast parts)

7A0DAF7E-974B-4D86-BD38-0419B271A25D.jpeg

Not Bad for a first cast!... just need to make sure I get the ears better. But I’m very happy!

View attachment 1091590

***First Run Closed!***

This will be a run of 10 of raw cast parts to create your own static prop of Baby Yoda. (Scaled to be approximately 12-13 inches)

****This is only for the raw cast hard parts!***
*****Not finished Prop or puppet****

The pictures represent the sculpt and the parts I’ve created. If interested read more below....

The parts will be cast in Smooth-on Clear Resin 345 tinted green. The set of hands and feet will be solid cast. The head will be slush cast so that you can dremel/cut out the eye socket and place in your own eyes.
These will be raw cast so you will need to clean up your own flashing. But I anticipate minimal clean up.

Mother mold is being made now. First cast should be completed next Tuesday. I will post a updated pic of raw casts then. The first run will take a few weeks to ship out. So please be patient as I work everything out.

Cost is $100 plus shipping TBD individually.
Post on here if you wish to purchase. Then DM me.... I will be creating eyes for run, but they will be extra, price TBD

***I will only be doing 10 for the first run.***

First Run Interest
1. Sungod61
2. StormFallen2
3. StormFallen2
4. Nikter (eyes)
5. Nemesis9 (eyes)
6. Borgisbor (eyes)
7. Mpashuk (eyes)
8. TheNinja (eyes)
9. Nasedo
10. Stellardude (eyes)

Interest

1. Webbsy (eyes)
2. BeggarsCanyon (eyes)
3. Jorge Maldonado

When you do a second run I'm interested, with eyes.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back