Done / Completed «Crimson Lord»: Maul lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [SOLD OUT]

Are these any pics showing the noted area better? Will those details be in the final product?

Attachments

• maul comparison.jpg
    maul comparison.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,677
I added a yellow arrow pointing to them on the photo I uploaded in my previous post.
On a fuzzy promotional image, you see two spots that can be anything from highlight and dirt to technological holes. I have small functional (!) holes in the clearly visible places on the both sides. :)

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
I know that more than half of my letters that I sent to people from a preliminary list of interests fall into spam folder.
If you didn't recieve anything from me, please, contact me using my email

Last edited:
Only one vacant hilt left.
Maybe some people who ordered and didn't pay the deposit refuse and I will add some more vacant hilts. :) I'll give them a couple more days to answer

28.05 UPD: SOLD OUT, no more vacant hilts.

Last edited:
Edit: Now sold.

If anyone did miss out on this run please feel free to get in touch with me. I will be selling my spot. Deposit was paid which was $155 (£123.17) so would just need to cover that.

Last edited:
Hi, guys.
Please, check your emails. I will duplicate information in public:

Yesterday I recieved all the parts of actual lightsaber project. Each saber has 20 parts (excluding screws and springs) and I forgot to put blade plugs on the first photo.

The actual look of the new saber (red ring can be removed):

I could collect the second part of the payment and send orders to everyone who bought, BUT...
There was a mistake during the production process and the big horn has a lack of metal 1mm thickness.

I could not control the production process, because the plant is very far from me and this defect was discovered only when I unpacked all the details yesterday.
Because of this defect there is a gap between the parts which should not be there.

Since I want my product to be close to the ideal, I am asking you for another 20 days of time to rework these details so that you can get the saber in the form I intended it.
If this defect does not bother you, I can send it as is, but still, I would like to replace it.

I'm very sorry for the delay, please, let me know what you think about this.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back