Done / Completed «Crimson Lord»: Maul lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [SOLD OUT]

I signed up and ready! Will want to pick upeople the chassis too. This things stunning, I had no intention of buying but I just can't take my eyes off it, very cool.

This is stunning :) could you provide the length from emitter to emitter, and the circumference/diameter? How much extra for empty chassis, installed chassis, and the neopixel blade? Thanks!

Can't wait for this. :cool: Anyone have a suggestion for how to make the wooden cane attachment as seen in Rebels? I'd love to have that to go with the saber.
reb_ca_1488_c95d4a11.jpg

I think it can be casted from resin. Maybe carve one out from one of those cold steel walking sticks, or combine it to a gandalf staff lol..

Will you let us know where to send the deposit?
I'll send requests later today (It's 8 a.m. for me now)

Please, fill the form even you don't have money now and can pay a week later, because if you are not on the list, you may lose your place

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back