Would you pre-order from eFx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question did you use a sock puppet to continue to bash efx?

Phil,

Please quote something that I have posted that you consider BASHING.

I really am new to forums and obviously don't have a clue about what YOU consider bashing.
I have not intentionally posted anything malicious, profane, or untrue. About eFx or anything else. I've posted things I LIKE about eFx and corrected other peoples' exaggerated negative posts.

I apologize if I was incorrect in thinking that advertising was the reason for your forum censorship.
What is the reason for suppressing anything negative (yet true) about eFx then?
You certainly do have them scared to criticize eFx over there though.
"There is no tyranny like petty tyranny." - Patrick Jane

I'm not sure how mentioning my previous job is self serving. What is it that I gain?

There is even a "What do you do?" thread on YOUR FORUM. :lol

Someone questioned how I just joined the RPF forums and someone else's post inferred that I probably worked for a competing prop company. I was just pointing out that I did not.
I retired from the US Navy in 2011 as a Commander, after over 20 years as a pilot. I'm proud of that. Why do I need to conceal that?

"Never ask a guy if he's a Naval Aviator."
"If he is, he'll tell you. If he's not, it'll embarrass him."

So Phil is incorrect about that is that what you are saying?
I'm saying exactly what I posted.
He is accusing me of BASHING eFx. I still don't know what I have posted that he considers bashing. That's why I asked for an example.

Do you think anything I have posted here has been bashing eFx?
Please tell me so I know what you consider bashing.

Last edited:
I will ask again did you have a sock puppet on RS.

No misdirection a simple yes or no will do

I'm saying exactly what I posted.
He is accusing me of BASHING eFx. I still don't know what I have posted that he considers bashing. That's why I asked for an example.

Do you think anything I have posted here has been bashing eFx?
Please tell me so I know what you consider bashing.

Really, really now?

I find your ignorance of a sock puppet disingeniuos

A sockpuppet is another account you created there.

Again did you or did you not have a sock-puppet there.

See #182. I don't know what a sock puppet is.

Really, really now?

Sorry, just ignorance.
If a sock puppet is a second account, then yes.

I was banned with "No reason given".
I then created another account to see why I was banned. (If that is a sock puppet then yes)
I made a post asking if the censorship was because of eFx advertising and got banned again. "No reason given" again. I assumed because of that post.

No offense Bro but look the other way if you don't like it.

You know all to well that certain behavoir is not tolerated here least of all sock-puppets.

aaaaand, here we are, sliding into the cesspool. :facepalm

C'mon guys.

Doug

Really, really now?

Philip said he did. And that is that I suppose.

As a side-line, I also remember reading a linked thread to there. I must say that I could see perfectly well why many of the not-so-veiled insinuations made by the OP would be considered a bannable offense.

If the OP was banned from there because of those, I would totally agree.

However, I can see absolutely nothing wrong with discussing a manufacturer's shortcomings in public, so long as respect is maintained.

Vendors, companies etc are not gods, and if it were me, I would expect to be able to express my honest respectful opinion without censorship.

That's what I love about the RPF. We even 'bash' our own if they deserve it :lol. Take the Prop Store of London for example. They are one of our sponsors.

Yet they have been called out in public several times here for items that were questionable.

Nobody stamped his feet or protected TPSoL with blinkers on.

And rightly so, TPSoL always responded and made good for anything 'bad'.

That is our forum, and that is a cool way to interact and do business :thumbsup

No offense Bro but look the other way if you don't like it.

You know all to well that certain behavoir is not tolerated here least of all sock-puppets.

Sorry, Apollo.
Didn't know what one was or that it was not tolerated.

Not buying it Guy

Sorry Pal go sell crazy somewhere else.

This thread is nothing more than trolling and trying to stir the pot here after you were shut down over at RS.

Sorry, just ignorance.
If a sock puppet is a second account, then yes.

I was banned with "No reason given".
I then created another account to see why I was banned. (If that is a sock puppet then yes)
I made a post asking if the censorship was because of eFx advertising and got banned again. "No reason given" again. I assumed because of that post.

Even with this thread having gone completely off track a couple pages ago, and the personal attacks, what have I posted that is bashing?

Seriously. Which posts?

I've been upfront by the way. I posted myself that I got banned from RS. Not trying to hide it.

Last edited:
Even with this thread having gone completely off track a couple pages ago, and the personal attacks, what have I posted that is bashing?

I think you are missing the point a little.

I don't think the thread has gone off track IMO. From my point of view, it could have been entitled "Would you order from Sideshow ?" - a discussion about a manufacturer's pros and cons.

From what I can see, you have posted nothing disrespectful ..... here.

However, I also hope to see you participate in many of the various other sections this forum has to offer, and contribute to our dynamics in a positive way.

I have not seen that from you yet, but I hope to :thumbsup

I think you are missing the point a little.

I don't think the thread has gone off track IMO. From my point of view, it could have been entitled "Would you order from Sideshow ?" - a discussion about a manufacturer's pros and cons.

From what I can see, you have posted nothing disrespectful ..... here.

However, I also hope to see you participate in many of the various other sections this forum has to offer, and contribute to our dynamics in a positive way.

I have not seen that from you yet, but I hope to :thumbsup

Thanks.
I really did start this thread to gauge where my eFx pre-order feelings were with respect to others.
I have posted a little in the model and SS model forums. I have nowhere near the talent of most of the folk there and don't have much to offer yet other than WOW to some of the models.

Thanks.
I really did start this thread to gauge where my eFx pre-order feelings were with respect to others.
I have posted a little in the model and SS model forums. I have nowhere near the talent of most of the folk there and don't have much to offer yet other than WOW to some of the models.

May I also suggest that you refrain from mentioning Rebelscum's 'censorship policies' in other threads you post in.

That, plus the starting of this thread, does not bode well. It may be due to your frustration or whatever, but it's time to stop now.

Just a head's up.

Enjoy the positive of what we have to offer here. There is PLENTY :):thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back