Would you pre-order from eFx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and you were not trying to hide the sock puppet account untill I forced your hand?

Please :rolleyes

I've been upfront by the way. I posted myself that I got banned from RS. Not trying to hide it.

Listen to Alan and quit while you are ahead, if you don't trust me, it's only going to get worse.

Especially concerning RS censorship policies.

May I also suggest that you refrain from mentioning Rebelscum's 'censorship policies' in other threads you post in.

That, plus the starting of this thread, does not bode well. It may be due to your frustration or whatever, but it's time to stop now.

Just a head's up.

Enjoy the positive of what we have to offer here. There is PLENTY :):thumbsup

...and you were not trying to hide the sock puppet account untill I forced your hand?

Please :rolleyes

"Sigh". Such a hater, LOL

I said I had been banned from "that other forum" in one of my very first posts.
Used my same name when I joined here too.
Not trying to hide anything.
Again, I didn't know what a sock puppet was until you told me.
I then immediately answered your question. Truthfully.

Uh, should I not tell the truth?

Still haven't seen any examples of my eFx "bashing" from you or Phil.

Listen to Alan and quit while you are ahead, if you don't trust me, it's only going to get worse.

Especially concerning RS censorship policies.

I have no intention of starting a thread here to complain about any other forum.
Not the point of the RPF.
The people at RS already know their own score. Good or bad.

However, I stand by my opinion in my previous posts. I like free, respectful, truthful speech.

I do find it amusing how you can attack me, but have not disputed the facts of any of my posts.

Would I order from eFX?
Short answer = YES

Have I ordered from eFX in the past? = YES.
Am I happy with my eFX products received? = Hell YES!

Some of their latest teased products directly call out to me and I'm looking forward to owning them.:thumbsup
I've been fortunate enough to see much of their product line up in person and loved everything I saw...everything, so I can understand the appeal of their goods particularly to those that have an emotional connection to specific individual items offered.

Their latest helmets appeared to move, as if alive. I could almost hear Vader breathing while staring at this breathtaking lid...but I was taken out of the moment by some dude behind me explaining the history of the 'C' scar..:lol

In any case, producing these types of high end props... with this kind of hands on skill needed in all phases of construction and assembly is not going to come without surprises, yet time and time again the quality of eFX continues to be justified once goods are received. Better than what's even shown originally, so yes...will I CONTINUE to buy from eFX...YES. :thumbsup

Bryan is one of of the most stand up business men I know....and sure, also a friend...as he is with many of you here too, but that's neither here nor there.
Yes is the simple answer to your question....because eFX delivers quality and our emotions are truly at peace when these goods we've dreamed of owning our entire lives....are now coming true, thanks to Bryan and Co. at eFX.

David

:lol Not at all, actually I find your feeble attempts at playing the coy ignorant
innocent quite amusing. :lol

"Sigh". Such a hater, LOL

I said I had been banned from "that other forum" in one of my very first posts.
Used my same name when I joined here too.
Not trying to hide anything.
Again, I didn't know what a sock puppet was until you told me.
I then immediately answered your question. Truthfully.

Uh, should I not tell the truth?

Still haven't seen any examples of my eFx "bashing" from you or Phil.

Attacking you? :lol

You mean calling you out on your nonsense.

You are a troll with an agenda and nothing more.

:lol Now go back under your bridge! :lol

I do find it amusing how you can attack me, but have not disputed the facts of any of my posts.

Would I order from eFX?
Short answer = YES

Have I ordered from eFX in the past? = YES.
Am I happy with my eFX products received? = Hell YES!

Some of their latest teased products directly call out to me and I'm looking forward to owning them.:thumbsup
I've been fortunate enough to see much of their product line up in person and loved everything I saw...everything, so I can understand the appeal of their goods particularly to those that have an emotional connection to specific individual items offered.

Their latest helmets appeared to move, as if alive. I could almost hear Vader breathing while staring at this breathtaking lid...but I was taken out of the moment by some dude behind me explaining the history of the 'C' scar..:lol

In any case, producing these types of high end props... with this kind of hands on skill needed in all phases of construction and assembly is not going to come without surprises, yet time and time again the quality of eFX continues to be justified once goods are received. Better than what's even shown originally, so yes...will I CONTINUE to buy from eFX...YES. :thumbsup

Bryan is one of of the most stand up business men I know....and sure, also a friend...as he is with many of you here too, but that's neither here nor there.
Yes is the simple answer to your question....because eFX delivers quality and our emotions are truly at peace when these goods we've dreamed of owning our entire lives....are now coming true, thanks to Bryan and Co. at eFX.

David

I noticed you didn't address their communication issues. :rolleyes

Attacking you? :lol

You mean calling you out on your nonsense.

You are a troll with an agenda and nothing more.

:lol Now go back under your bridge! :lol

Again, please tell me what I have posted that is not true.

You have accused me of bashing eFx here and on the other forum.
Again, please post an example.

In my opinion (I'm sure others may differ) many of your posts in this thread are either a little rude or accusatory. Not just at me, but at others. You seem to target people more than issues or facts.

You talk of bash threads, usual suspects, fanboys, trolling, talk down to people, and have made unsubstantiated accusatory statements. Feel free to take a look at your posts. You may disagree. Again, purely how it seems to me.

Just seems like a lot of "misdirection" (your word :lol) away from the thread.
Is it trolling when you post attacks after each negative comments about eFx?
And calling someone else a fanboy? :lol:lol:lol

You did at lease answer the Thread topic in one of your posts. :)

Last edited:
This is off topic but related.

Can the moderators here create a locked thread were eFx (and other companies too) can post their updates? A one stop shop within the RPF for official word from them. Just updates, locked from comments from the peanut gallery (us :)).

I have noticed in this thread that quite a few people seem to like or expect to get updates in the forums.

I personally think that all "official" updates should be to a company's web site, or via direct email from them. But, I'd be glad for official info of any kind.

Last edited:
In my opinion (I'm sure others may differ) many of your posts in this thread are either a little rude or accusatory. Not just at me, but at others. You seem to target people more than issues or facts.

You talk of bash threads, usual suspects, fanboys, trolling, talk down to people, and have made unsubstantiated accusatory statements. Feel free to take a look at your posts. You may disagree. Again, purely how it seems to me.

I'm not one to get in between people but I have to agree with h3pilot here.

apollo, in my opinion, has been coming off as a bit of jerk (and I'm being really nice in my wording here) if you ask me. :rolleyes

apollo has contributed nothing positive to this thread at all. All his posts are just accusations toward h3pilot of something he can't even prove while h3pilot continues to make very valid points and level headed posts and it seems to me apollo is just brushing it off like nothing and continues to attack h3pilot and others in this thread (I'm next) :cool. I think apollo's 14,000+ posts has got to his ego which is quite pathetic if you ask me. If anyone here is trolling, it's you, apollo. Trying to get your post count up? You have more than enough already. :lol :facepalm

Kerr, you don't see a problem where he was banned for bashing efx, the create a sock-puppet there and continue?

You don't think he would not try that here, albeit he would not last long as other members here sniff them out REAL fast

Apollo, what does his behavior on another board have to do with this board?

Not neccesary as this thread is all the evidence needed to see that you came on the rpf with an agenda after you were banned not once but twice on RS.

The sock puppet issue is also further evidence of you trying to game the system.

I'm sure Phil will not even dignify your laughable post of asking him to post what you did wrong.

Again, please tell me what I have posted that is not true.

You have accused me of bashing eFx here and on the other forum.
Again, please post an example.

Just seems like a lot of "misdirection" (your word :lol) away from the thread.
Is it trolling when you post attacks after each negative comments about eFx?
And calling someone else a fanboy? :lol:lol:lol

You did at lease answer the Thread topic in one of your posts. :)

Kerr, you don't see a problem where he was banned for bashing efx, the create a sock-puppet there and continue?

You don't think he would not try that here, albeit he would not last long as other members here sniff them out REAL fast

Hi Apollo. Still no evidence to post??
I would love to see what I posted "over there" that was considered bashing and caused the original ban. Please, by all means show me.

I did create a second account over there. I didn't know it was a big deal at the time. I was irritated at being banned with no warning or explanation and wanted to know why. By your outrage it must be a bigger deal than I thought. If it was against the forum rules, I was in the wrong and Phil was absolutely right in the second ban. Mea Culpa.

I still contest the assertion that I "bashed" eFx over there at all.

Sorry I'm done feeding the troll :lol

The evidence is here and over there for all to see. :)

Hi Apollo. Still no evidence to post??
I would love to see what I posted "over there" that was considered bashing and caused the original ban. Please, by all means show me.

I did create a second account over there. I didn't know it was a big deal at the time. I was irritated at being banned with no warning or explanation and wanted to know why. By your outrage it must be a bigger deal than I thought. If it was against the forum rules, I was in the wrong and Phil was absolutely right in the second ban. Mea Culpa.

I still contest the assertion that I "bashed" eFx over there at all.

Sorry I'm done feeding the troll :lol

The evidence is here and over there for all to see. :)

And... still no evidence of bashing or trolling or my "agenda" for you to post.
Not a single post example? Let alone an "agenda"?

I'm happy you're done. It's getting embarrassing.

Is any of this really necessary? This thread is littered with off-topic posts that do nothing but create hostility between members rather than foster a positive environment, which is what this community is all about. I would think someone that has been around that long with such a high post count would understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back