Would you pre-order from eFx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phill you are wasting your breath.

They do not WANT to get it as I can not believe that they are that obtuse.

Efx will keep on going as those on these and other boards are a Minority in the grand scheme of things

You keep missing the point and I keep it very simple so you shouldn't. i
"How is ragging on anybody for anything like this ever going to be good for them?"

It is not. You drive them away from caring by doing it.

You guys keep at it and they will stop making products eventually because everybody gets tired of swimming upstream eventually.

Yes, businesses that don't listen to their customers eventually go out of business. That much is true.

Interesting that you speak as though you know they aren't listening. I wonder how you know that? I'm guessing you don't, so don't infer that you do.

Or it's just that you're intent on arguing a point by not staying on point.

It's also not what I said, though you have answered it as though I did. Please do not attempt to put words in my mouth.

That's bad form.

I also notice you haven't yet addressed the issue I have with threads like this.

"How is ragging on anybody for anything like this ever going to be good for them?"

Careful Phil, next you will be accused of 'Relentlessly attacking" poor kerr and then trollish behavoir :lol

I also notice you haven't yet addressed the issue I have with threads like this.

All the concerns have been discussed, and a few of the posts have very clearly summed up the situation, so this thread has run it's course (sans dancing girls... sorry :lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back