WIP Cooper Star Destroyer with Fiber Optics

yes.
thats the plan.

starboard bridge panel is completely different than port side on the movie miniature, so i will try to replicate that look as good as i can.

this detail part doesnt protuded enough from the surface, so i need to bring it out a little more, by around 4 millimeters...

IMG_9772 Kopie.jpg

IMG_9773 Kopie.jpg

IMG_9774 Kopie.jpg

phenomenal (y)

Invar, your Zvezda build is one of my great inspirations!

unbelievable how you manage to create such small details at that scale.

i mean, the Cooper Kit is a good amount larger, and i already go desperate and mad all the time working with these damn small greeblies.

unbelievable how you manage to create such small details at that scale.

i mean, the Cooper Kit is a good amount larger, and i already go desperate and mad all the time working with these damn small greeblies.

Well, when you surgically graft a lighted headset magnifier to your skull and work at 3.5X - it's amazing what tiny details you can carve up out of styrene. Of course bouts of arthritis in the finger joints don't help - but hey - Zvezda didn't make their kit back when I was young and virile! Of course right now that the greebs are done, I am stuck in threading fibers hell.

Kudos to what you have to go through with the Cooper Kit. I'm not brave enough to dive into resin. I'm just now cutting my teeth on lighting.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back