Interest Veracity Labs - "The Princess" (Leia lightsaber) hilt Interest Thread

Hey everyone! Okay, so... with the hero starting to settle down and the V2 and V3 being teased I wanted to circle back and give you guys a bit of an update on Leia.

the model is nearly finished we are just wrapping up some final touches on the auxiliary switch and main switch housings and things like the D-ring and vented pommel. This then should he ready to spec and send for fabrication.

beginning next week I will start composing a list of photographic overlays and mirroring and showcasing the information and features we have in store for this fabulous Veracity Labs offering.

As far as the question you all are asking, when? Well, the design will most likely be sent to fabrication starting in Feb. So we are most likely looking at a March completion with a late March to early April shipping to customers. These dates are loose and we don't want to commit to any firm timeframes given the pandemic and the shipping difficulties that occurred with the MoM Hero. But I wanted to give you all at least a loose timeframe on when we expect these things to be ready. Of course as per usual glamor shots of the prototype and all will be shared generously with you.

Expect more updates over the coming week as we compile the various media together to show you guys our progress.

May the force be with you all.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more pics! You folk have been doing a great job. Hope you and your families have remained healthy.

Is Veracity Labs planning to do both the copper and rose gold runs simultaneously? What happens to the people on (or going to be added to) the standby list for rose gold?

Is Veracity Labs planning to do both the copper and rose gold runs simultaneously? What happens to the people on (or going to be added to) the standby list for rose gold?

Yes, concurrent. We are still finalizing the rose gold count so right now standby will sit tight. IF we do cap at 42, then the standby folks will get copper.

but we are discussing

why? Is it just because is the Hitchhikers reference? Because that seems like a pretty weak reason to tell people "no"

No. It was a clever double meaning. Yes cool cuz Hitchhikers but it ALSO is the number of years of the saga. The years between theatrical release of ANH and TROS. So the number of years from the debut of leia to seeing her saber.

that is where the number came from. And yes... we don't want to tell people no but we also don't want to water down the limited and exclusive nature of the special edition, you know?

it's absolutely we are thinking about

Thanks for the quick response. IF this is the case and ONLY 42 of the rose gold are made, will the copper plating be sealed so that it doesn't age and stays nice and shiny?

Thanks for the quick response. IF this is the case and ONLY 42 of the rose gold are made, will the copper plating be sealed so that it doesn't age and stays nice and shiny?

probably not but will ship with light oil coating. Brasso can shine it up. The reason here is that some folks may want to mimic the archive photos (tarnished) vs the fresh on screen. Easier to add an air barrier than to remove one for end customers.

We'll discuss it tho and I'll update when decided!

I THINK they are gauging interest to see how many people are interested in both runs. The copper being the main run, while the rose gold would be the limited edition. They are thinking of capping it at 42 because that is the number of years between the theatrical release of ANH to TROS. Which I completely understand. But making a limited number of both copper and rose gold would be considered a limited edition anyway (in my opinion).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back