The Mandalorian (TV series)

im more excited for the ashoka series, i seriously cant wait to see that
My brother was talking to a friend of his, who is now basically doing pre-vis for the PRE-VIS for the Ahsoka TV series (not sure I understand it either). They are using virtual sets of course.

Super excited about the Ahsoka series, especially because we'll finally get to see Sabine. I really hope they lean into the samurai/Kurosawa vibes like they did with Ch. 13 'The Jedi.'

Super excited about the Ahsoka series, especially because we'll finally get to see Sabine. I really hope they lean into the samurai/Kurosawa vibes like they did with Ch. 13 'The Jedi.'
that and they are setting up thrawn! i can not wait to see this! and where there is a sabine.. im sure we will see a ezra

that and they are setting up thrawn! i can not wait to see this! and where there is a sabine.. im sure we will see a ezra
I'm sure that's the entire point of the show.

I thought in that episode it was they were in contact with Thrawn, not that he was back. So I imagine there will be a long arc to find Thrawn and another for finding Ezra.

I'm sure that's the entire point of the show.

I thought in that episode it was they were in contact with Thrawn, not that he was back. So I imagine there will be a long arc to find Thrawn and another for finding Ezra.
I think ezra will be by thrawns side… I predict thrawn got him to flip to the dark side and ezra is playing the role of c’boath ;)

Interesting tact to take, but if they went that route, i'd wager Thrawn moves towards the middle and isn't a die hard Imp. Doesn't work otherwise IMO. Ezra was about as anti-empire as you get.
I wouldn’t be surprised is thrawn is the leader of the last of the empire.. who knows. Ezra alone in the unknown regions.. needing thrawn to survive..

Maul almost had him flip once or twice

I’m wicked excited regardless what happens

07493980a4560372b7cc31ae6f32366db5ee8e79.jpg

Speaking of Ahsoka.....why couldn't they make her montrals bigger? It's looks so much better.

It is. But I don't see why they couldn't do CGI for those moments. They could deepfake Luke and make Dark Troopers.

Exactly. I think it's not fair to the character or canon where they said they grow as a Togruta ages. There's an easy fix.

I really hope somehow they bring Mara Jade and Talon Karrde back somehow. Mara can obviously still be an Imperial agent who switches sides, or not. And Karrde was just too cool a character, IMO, to not bring back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back