The Mandalorian (TV series)

Seems MZ earns anywhere from $28-51k per year from his YouTube channel, according to networthspot.com

Hardly a millionaire but earning a living. This formula works for him so I am sure these click bait videos will continue for a long time to come.

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had never heard of the guy, I just ran across the video. Didn't mean to stir up a ruckus.

I wouldn't stress it. For all the division in the Star Wars fandom I think Mike Zeroh is one character we can all agree is a parasite who deserves the derision he gets. It's one thing to theorize on the production of a film or show, or to postulate on story concepts and there's certainly a place for fan fiction, but when his content is reported as factual when it has absolutely zero basis in reality then I think it's safe to assume he's willingly trying to dupe fans to make money off them.

Zero facts. Zero credibility. Mike Zeroh. His name suits him.

blewis17

Master Member
I wouldn't stress it. For all the division in the Star Wars fandom I think Mike Zeroh is one character we can all agree is a parasite who deserves the derision he gets. It's one thing to theorize on the production of a film or show, or to postulate on story concepts and there's certainly a place for fan fiction, but when his content is reported as factual when it has absolutely zero basis in reality then I think it's safe to assume he's willingly trying to dupe fans to make money off them.

Zero facts. Zero credibility. Mike Zeroh. His name suits him.
I've watched a few of his videos over the past couple of years, and what struck me most is how he just repeats himself in the second half, like he's trying to double the length of the vid.
It's annoying.

Like when he just says the same thing again, as if for emphasis, but ads no new information.
It's irritating.

Like when he just summarizes what leaks he has uncovered, but it goes nowhere in the second half of the vid.
It's frustrating.

Jodo

Master Member
Over on another forum I use, people are taking about what Mando will drive or how he will get around next season, given the Razor Crest is beyond buffing the scratches out.

A few people have said he should take that Imperial Shuttle they rode in on, and I think that’s a great idea. Perhaps enough time has also passed that he had modified it. That would be a great nod to Jodo Kast and the Foxcatch:

FBDE3D89-14E8-4485-A3F0-2123EFDCB097.jpeg

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Over on another forum I use, people are taking about what Mando will drive or how he will get around next season, given the Razor Crest is beyond buffing the scratches out.

A few people have said he should take that Imperial Shuttle they rode in on, and I think that’s a great idea. Perhaps enough time has also passed that he had modified it. That would be a great nod to Jodo Kast and the Foxcatch:

View attachment 1532924
I love this idea

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.