The Mandalorian (TV series)

Exactly. I think it's not fair to the character or canon where they said they grow as a Togruta ages. There's an easy fix.

I really hope somehow they bring Mara Jade and Talon Karrde back somehow. Mara can obviously still be an Imperial agent who switches sides, or not. And Karrde was just too cool a character, IMO, to not bring back.
Mara Jade in live action has been a dream of mine for decades…

Exactly. I think it's not fair to the character or canon where they said they grow as a Togruta ages. There's an easy fix.

I really hope somehow they bring Mara Jade and Talon Karrde back somehow. Mara can obviously still be an Imperial agent who switches sides, or not. And Karrde was just too cool a character, IMO, to not bring back.
I just finished re-reading the Thrawn trilogy, and in my head I have already cast Christophe Waltz as Karrde. So that's who I picture whenever I read his name :lol:

I totally agree. And I think it's what made me feel so 'meh' about Ahsoka showing up. She's not being voiced by Ashley. She's not being played by Ashley, and then on top of it all. She doesn't look even remotely like she did in Rebels. And I feel like they needed one of those things. And I understand getting Rosario, and not wanting to dub her voice. So at least get her look right. I just didn't connect. And I'm bummed, because I love Ahsoka. Maybe I just need to see this version more....

On the flip side, Bo Katan was perfect. Granted they had a huge advantage getting Katie to reprise her role. But still, she was done expertly.

I never could get into the cartoons so the inclusion of these characters didn't really do anything for me one way or the other. I do find myself a little annoyed that Filoni seems to want to shoehorn Ahsoka in particular into most everything he is involved in but nevertheless, I'll give her show a try when the time comes. I would suspect there's at least a chance they will fix the stubby montral issue for the new show since I remember quite a few people complaining about it at the time.

SPOILER ALERT!

1647646117531.png

:D

According to one YouTuber, Mara Jade will be appearing in Mano S4 and will be played by Karen Gillian. See the All Things Star Wars thread for a link to the video.

I've heard that, but I think it's a fan dream. I don't think Karen Gillian is right for her, but I could be wrong. I see her as more someone like model Angie Everhart.

I've heard that, but I think it's a fan dream. I don't think Karen Gillian is right for her, but I could be wrong. I see her as more someone like model Angie Everhart.
I have no idea how true it might be, this was the first time that I've ever watched a video from that channel so I have no idea about how reliable he is. But, I think that Karen Gillian could pull it, she's the right age, she's proven to be a versatile actress who can pull of both the drama and the action, and she's got the looks too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back