The Mandalorian (TV series)

Mike Zeroh?
I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sky is blue.
Actually the sky isn’t blue.

When white light enters a prism, a rainbow of color comes out the other side. Together, the colors make white light, but they have their own individual wavelengths. The prism changes the speed of each wavelength, making some colors slightly change direction, spreading them out into the rainbow they are. The same happens with rainstorms, with the raindrops acting as thousands of tiny prisms spreading the sunlight’s colors across the sky.

Earth’s atmosphere acts similarly, but these individual colors hit the atoms in the air and get scattered or reflected. The colors that have higher energies and are more excited get scattered more. Blue is higher energy, and so our sky looks blue since it’s scattered more.

I’m surprised Mike Zeroh hasn’t been shut down for the massive amounts of disinformation he puts out, quite literally, hourly. It’s also amazing to me that for someone who comes up with as many harebrained “predictions/announcements” as he does has managed to also have never predicted anything correctly.

The mathematical Law of Zeroh

When any specific value is either subtracted by, added to, divided by or multiplied by the value Z( Zeroh) then the whole value automatically becomes 0 (Zero). There are no exceptions to this law in the known universe, not even in any galaxy far, far away.

It's another one of those fans putting out fanboy theories. The people who hate the Prequels will eat up news that they are redoing them. The people that hate the Sequels will eat up the videos saying Disney is going to ignore them and redo them. It's the same mentality that allows the American news media to not actually put on factual news and instead everyone goes to the network that reports what they agree with.

Actually the sky isn’t blue.

When white light enters a prism, a rainbow of color comes out the other side. Together, the colors make white light, but they have their own individual wavelengths. The prism changes the speed of each wavelength, making some colors slightly change direction, spreading them out into the rainbow they are. The same happens with rainstorms, with the raindrops acting as thousands of tiny prisms spreading the sunlight’s colors across the sky.

Earth’s atmosphere acts similarly, but these individual colors hit the atoms in the air and get scattered or reflected. The colors that have higher energies and are more excited get scattered more. Blue is higher energy, and so our sky looks blue since it’s scattered more.
Hence, the sky is blue.

Isn't Mike Zeroh famous for posting BS rumor videos?
Edit: I didn't realize there was already a full page of MZ being called out, gotta start looking at what page I'm on before posting! ;)
Move along....
He first started his career as just repeating rumors from online websites “you heard it here first guys” he just makes crap up now, “ my source says”

he posts 3/4 leak videos a day.

Sadly these click bait videos still work and make him a millionaire, for nothing but straight up lies..

His channel exploded in popularity when rian Johnson attacked him

But remember “you heard it here first”

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back