Star Wars The Acolyte (tv series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can ANYONE see that "Star Wars saved my life," act and fall for it? That wreaks of prison and Public Health level performance art right there!

Didn't she also get asked her favorite Star Wars movie and couldn't answer?

She even has a video casually stating, "just lie," to get what you want. Something like, "I didn't know how to direct, but I told them I did." Audience laughs and applauds.

Saw the TPH, Acolyte preview, the fight in a noodle house because I was with a group. We all started laughing. You could tell who in the audience had upvoted the first look, they weren't happy. Apparently, you can only "like" something you haven't fully seen. No downvotes allowed!!

Last edited:
Come on people it’s disney Star Wars, you all know the wokeolyte will be awesome!

LOok at what's happening with Dr. Who. The ratings are crashing and people are rabidly defending it; even those who aren't watching!!

For example:

jph : "I really liked the whole hummingbird theme in that episode. The one redeeming quality."

W: "Me too!! it was so inspirational!"

jph: "Did you like the green one or the purple one?"

W: "Oh! The purple one. Definitely!"

jph: "there was no hummingbird. You aren't even watching, but calling everyone who did watch it, but didnt like it, names. You can delete your post, but I already screencapped. Atleast watch it next time before you come in raging on a mission."

W: " @#$ you!"

I remember The Last Jedi, and someone on social media was telling everyone how they had seen it many, many times in theatres. The only problem was, they also mentioned how they had just been on a cruise, and there way no way they could have seen it.

LOok at what's happening with Dr. Who. The ratings are crashing and people are rabidly defending it; even those who aren't watching!!

For example:

jph : "I really liked the whole hummingbird theme in that episode. The one redeeming quality."

W: "Me too!! it was so inspirational!"

jph: "Did you like the green one or the purple one?"

W: "Oh! The purple one. Definitely!"

jph: "there was no hummingbird. You aren't even watching, but calling everyone who did watch it, but didnt like it, names. You can delete your post, but I already screencapped. Atleast watch it next time before you come in raging on a mission."

W: " @#$ you!"

I remember The Last Jedi, and someone on social media was telling everyone how they had seen it many, many times in theatres. The only problem was, they also mentioned how they had just been on a cruise, and there way no way they could have seen it.
I never got into Dr. Who and it seems too late now lol. I was thinking about it but didnt know where to start to be honest.

I did always wonder why there was such a huge fuss about Dr. Who being a woman when it was already done in 1999.

I never got into Dr. Who and it seems too late now lol. I was thinking about it but didnt know where to start to be honest.

I did always wonder why there was such a huge fuss about Dr. Who being a woman when it was already done in 1999.
Well, there are plenty of Doctor's to watch. Kinda like discovering a band that has changed members.

Think of the band Yes. Did you like The Yes Album or Relayer or Drama or 90125? They are still touring.

The female Doctor came and went. There is a new guy.

This will probably consume alot of your time if you are willing.

…..but….that was done for laughs

+, it was Joanna Lumley

J

So…. I have been out of the loop the last few days, I’m slowly catching up now waiting to head out to my second job

Saw the second trailer…. Light whip… interesting

So…. I have been out of the loop the last few days, I’m slowly catching up now waiting to head out to my second job

Saw the second trailer…. Light whip… interesting
Actually makes perfect sense now...

1716502465702.png

Well, there are plenty of Doctor's to watch. Kinda like discovering a band that has changed members.

Think of the band Yes. Did you like The Yes Album or Relayer or Drama or 90125? They are still touring.

The female Doctor came and went. There is a new guy.

This will probably consume alot of your time if you are willing.
I hear doctors 9 to 11 are the popular ones although that just might be because they are more modern. I know its a long running series and there were some reboots but didnt know if I can just jump in I guess.

…..but….that was done for laughs

+, it was Joanna Lumley

J
Lol yeah my comment was just a joke. I like Rowan Atkinson which is why I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back