Dark Matter (Apple tv series)

This is the only Dark Matter I accept:

Funny enough, the writer of this new Dark Matter wrote his book a year after the series premiered.
Should have come up with an original title.
Let’s not forget, the 2015-2017 series started a comic book miniseries from Dark Horse Comics, which came out in 2012 from the TV series creators.

3 episodes in, and its good. Granted i am no book reader so i no nothing about the story in it. I am biased though, I love Jennifer Connelly so much.

It's a solid B-grade sci Fi show. I read the book a few years ago and was left feeling like it should have been a movie or tv series. Not a lot of depth, but some cool "elevator pitch" style high concept ideas.

It's definitely finds the itch that shows like Stargate and Sliders used to scratch.

I am biased though, I love Jennifer Connelly so much.

*****, Connelly as a blonde in the latest episode. I had no idea I wanted that.

(This is why multiverse stuff feels like it's best on TV /film – you need to be able to see all the differences between realities. It's of utmost importance...)

It's a solid B-grade sci Fi show. I read the book a few years ago and was left feeling like it should have been a movie or tv series. Not a lot of depth, but some cool "elevator pitch" style high concept ideas.

It's definitely finds the itch that shows like Stargate and Sliders used to scratch.

*****, Connelly as a blonde in the latest episode. I had no idea I wanted that.

(This is why multiverse stuff feels like it's best on TV /film – you need to be able to see all the differences between realities. It's of utmost importance...)
Nice, i need to watch the latest...

I've started watching this and am really enjoying it! I think the caliber of the actors makes it stand out from similar multiverse tales. Love how they designed the box and the infinite doors. Pretty cool!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back