Star Wars The Acolyte (tv series)

I just can't get excited. It sounds interesting, but you know the whole "Fool me once..." saying. Normally I'd be interested in the Lando show, but if it's Billy Dee, it's Sequel era and I have zero interest. I'd be more interested in them bringing Donald Glover back and having it be SOLO era or before.

I just can't get excited. It sounds interesting, but you know the whole "Fool me once..." saying. Normally I'd be interested in the Lando show, but if it's Billy Dee, it's Sequel era and I have zero interest. I'd be more interested in them bringing Donald Glover back and having it be SOLO era or before.
Yes, This!

I bet they shoot an episode or two using the Galactic Cruiser (not the actual hotel, but the ship). It's Disney, they can't help themselves.

From what i've heard of the High Republic, i couldn't care less about that.

I've never been in the least bit interested in the prequel prequel era. Will probably pass on this one.

I want a BRIEF series with Yoda as a 150-year-old knight. (full head of black hair, etc.) fighting in a Sith uprising war, or something like that. But I'm not sure I care about the Jedi's 1000 years ago, in a galaxy already a long time ago...

I've posted this before but I'm calling it now.....

swthr1.jpg

I want a BRIEF series with Yoda as a 150-year-old knight. (full head of black hair, etc.) fighting in a Sith uprising war, or something like that. But I'm not sure I care about the Jedi's 1000 years ago, in a galaxy already a long time ago...
Would that be the Yoda of Old with Frank Oz's hand slightly up his rectum or the more befuddled Digital version of..

I've really enjoyed the 1000 of years ago story arcs. The comics/"graphic novels" set in that era were always pretty fun for me; The bane series; and KOTOR is that same general setting. It's got good legs and fun art styles if you don't go too off the rails.

I expect a CW show with expensive sets and and below CW quality levels of action sequences. The Vespa kids? hold my beer...that's what I expect.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back